0.0 - prologue

"so your plan was to rob a sweater store for hobos that get cold in the winter?" zayn asked clearly amused by this situation. the little lilac haired boy was adorable and messing with him was going to be fun.

"y-yes." he said blushing light red and grinning sheepishly.

"you're like a lilac robin hood except he didn't ask to steal." zayn said laughing. the boy blushed and stuttered out an apology.

"you're working with an organization, yeah?" zayn asked taking interest in him now.

"o-oh yeah i-i work/v-volunteer with a h-homeless teen s-shelter. t-they're kinda o-out o-on the s-street during the w-winter s-so we p-provide homes p-periodically, f-food and clothing." niall said pulling his sweater down on his arms and adjusting his black skirt. "i m-mean i-i was g-going to p-pay for t-them...i-i just w-wanted to see your r-reaction." niall said blushing again.

"you have that type of money volunteering?" zayn asked curiously. zen was one of the most famous and most expensive sweater companies there were and his grandfather passed it down until it eventually got to zayn. he worked at the main location in central london.

"m-my parents p-pay for e-everything. t-they're kinda rich." niall said shrugging.

"let's do business then." zayn said smiling handing him a card that also had his personal cell on there, but no one had to know that.

"t-thanks, and i-if you want t-to d-donate here's m-mine." niall said smiling handing him a card also that had the organization's information on there.

"never caught your name, cutie?" zayn asked as the lilac- haired boy started to go back out the store.

"n-niall." he said and walked back into the mall.

_______________

so the prologue is up and ziall is just cute af i can't especially niall.

self promo-

read my other books if you want 😂 disorders - narry
summer '09 - narry

[vote]
[comment]

I won't be doing chapter question unless you guys are active so :).

[word count: 356]