0.1 - i am to punk rock!

" i-i can t-to be punk rock." niall said pouting and pushing his twin, connor, slighty.

"you're about as punk rock as my stuffed kitten, and as adorable as an old lady." connor said pinching niall's cheek, a light blush immediately painting them.

"i-i went in there a-and almost s-stole a s-sweater." niall said pointing the the zen store he had meet zayn in. the boy made him feel all bubbly inside, but adorable at the same time.

"and you came out empty handed." connor said laughing.

"at l-least i-i can get a-a man's a-attention." niall said sticking his tongue out, and holding up the card zayn had have to him.

"oh shit, somebody actually likes my little brother." connor said taking the card from him.

"g-give it b-back." niall said trying to take the card from connor, but instead fell on top of him.

"are you two, okay?" a man said chuckling and niall immediately recognized his voice." niall blushed as he tried to pull his skirt down, and get up quickly.

"i'm also fine niall, thanks for the concern." connor said standing up next to niall.

"i didn't know you had a twin, niall." zayn said smiling at the blushing boy. he was a absolutely adorable. a man cleared his throat next to zayn, trying to make his presents know. he was model worthy, really, with brown curls and green eyes that were breathtaking.

"oh this is my best friend, harry." zayn said introducing the lad to both of the boys.

"well, i'm connor, and let me say you have great taste in friends, mr. malik ." connor said winking at harry.

niall elbowed connor "i-i'm sorry, h-he's s-such a f-flirt s-sometimes." niall said rolling his eyes at his cheeky and confident twin. he sometimes wished he could be like him. he was always in his shadow which is one of the reasons he dyed his hair, which was suppose to be blonde, but weirdly came out lilac.

"well, i have an idea, how about i steal niall away for a while, and your twin, and harry can hang out for a little while." zayn asked looking at niall for an okay.

"that works for me, anytime with this cutie would be great." connor said and walked away harry.

"so, i got you all to myself, again." zayn said as he took his hand, and they began to walk through the mall. niall blushed as he thought 'he's straight forward.'

"so tell me about yourself, cutie." zayn said smiling.

"w-well, i-i'm the y-youngest of t-two b-brothers, greg w-who's thirty-two, a-and connor w-who's o-only the o-oldest by a minute." i-i'm offically t-twenty n-next m-month septemeber 13, a-and i-i have an a-anxiety p-problem that i-i take m-medicine for, b-but when i-I don't my s-stuttering is a s-side effect, so i-i hope it's n-not a-annoying." niall said kinda hoping that it wasn't annoying. he had forgot to take his medicine this morning, and it would only work if he took it at that specific time.

"i think you sound like an angel, so you can continue, darling." zayn said reassuring the small boy's fear.

"m-my favorite d-disney movie i-is mulan a-and f-finding nemo. i r-really love s-scremo and s-soft metal." niall said blushing after his last statement. he looked nothing like the type, already hearing that from people after he named the artistes he absolutely adored.

"care to list a few, baby doll." zayn asked clearly interested in the everything the boy had to say.

"j-just the b-basic necessities l-like, b-bring me t-the h-horizon, crown t-the empire, f-falling in r-reverse, p-panic! at t-the disco, p-pierce the v-veil, f-fall out b-boy, h-halsey and m-melanie martinez." niall said listing off some of his favorite and ironically they were walking past hot topic's.

"c-can we p-please g-go there p-please?" niall asked trying to drag zayn in the store with him.

"only if you let me but you everything you get. i want to spoil someone as adorable as you." zayn said smiling and walked into the store.

niall pouted but nodded "whatever y-you want d-daddy." niall said jokingly as he skipped off to find his bands in the large store.

______________

[so the first chapter of tbhb and I just had to update bc u guys were commenty af]

[QOTC: favorite disney movie?]

[AOTC: mulan and the princess and the frog and i kid you not i know every single word and song to each of these movie]

[vote]

[comment]

[word count: 823]

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 03, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

the purple haired bandit ><><>< ziall >जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें