Monster

Kaname p.o.v

I feel the demon's rage and i start to feel dizzy. We were on the pathway and then i couldn't hold in anymore and passed out.

Tsumugu p.o.v

I saw Kaname pass out and catch him before he touched the ground."O-oi!" I said before telling Hikari and picked the sleeping beauty up bridal style and saw Hikari getting JEALOUS. I saw Chiaki and Manaka have puzzled and worried faces.

Manaka p.o.v

"What happened to kaname??" i asked quietly and Hikari replied with a he is tired face. But i knew that wasn't it. So i went to talk to chii-kun. We chatted away secerely. Something is defunatley wrong...

Time skip:kaname is home

Kaname p.o.v

I wake up to see 4 worried faces. I sat up and saw that it was my room.
" Girls could you go home?" Hikari asked. The girls nodded but atually was outside the bedroom and heard everything about me. They burst in with tears in their pretty blue eyes. They started to tell of me. "You belong only to me!" I heard the demon whisper/growl and started to throw insults about my firends. I cover my ears and started to whisper stop, louder each time until the demon and the girls stopped, I was sweating and panting, i looked up to see blue and brown orbs that held fear.