All but one

Muina p.o.v

Today is my birthday and i am just opening the door and saw mum run out of one room. She saud that Hikari,tsumugu,Manaka and chisaki was found near shioshishio but kaname was still not found yet. I call Sayu over so we coukd see them and she agreed but was a bit dissapointed because Kaname wasn't found yet. But I was very EXCITED AND TEARFUL AT THE SAME TIME!!!! Ahem,pardon me.

Time skip

Hikari p.o.v

I wake up to people chatting, sis,Muina,Sayu,Tsumugu and Chisaki too. I see Manaka next to me and i relized that Kaname was missing and that Sayu and Muina are now the same age as us. After i think for a while i hear a groan next to me, Manaka has woken up now. Tsumugu looked at me despretley and worridly. I nodded my head as I knew what he meant.

Time skip

Tsumugu p.o.v

We have a mission to find Kaname. So now we are in a car going to the sea. Hikari looked REALLY anxious. So did Manaka and Muina. I felt really anxious too. The car stopped and we are in front of shioshishio. Sayu was the first to jump in,then Muina with Manaka and then me and Hikari jumped- atually pushed-in. We swam and saw the whole of shioshishio covered in saltflake snow. We parted ways-Sayu and Muina,Manaka with me and Hikari by himself.

Hikari p.o.v

Kaname! Where the hell are you!?!?!?? I swim into a cave and see a figure in the shadows. It had blond hair. It was kaname and he was covered in dried blood. I noticed therevwas an odd looking symbol on his hand that quickly dissapeared well more like turned invisble. So i carried him bridal style.good thing he still have cloths on! I blushed at that thought and swam out of the cave.

Tsumugu p.o.v

Every body is heare apart from Hikari. I wonder if he got lost or found him yet. I lookee at the others to signel them that we are going to look for them until i saw a figure carry someone bridal style come out of the shadows. I saw a bit of reddish-brown hair. I only know one person who has that coulor of hair, Hikari.