chapter 2

Dylan's Pov
I got in trouble for leaving Jackson at the mall.  I would take a grounding if it meant that Jackson was annoyed. 

1 week later

Grayson's Pov
It's the first day of school, great...  Ethan was so excited, he could not wait to start Junior year.  I had a different opinion.  I got dressed in my black addidas sweatpants and put on a grey sweatshirt.  I got in the car with Ethan and we were off.

Dylan's Pov
I woke up like any other day for the first day of school.  I went inside the bathroom and did my routine.  I put my hair in a high ponytail, and put some light natural make up on.  I decided to wear a white flowy top with light wash jeans, an army green jacket, and some white converse.  I got my backpack and got into my car and left. 

Grayson's Pov
When we got to school, I went straight to my locker to get my schedule.  As I was walking I saw a familiar figure a few lockers down.  It couldn't be Dylan...but it was.  I went up to her and hugged her from the back like I just came back from the army.

Dylan's Pov
I turned around to see Grayson hugging some girl.  Ugh.  Seriously.  I was happy to find out Grayson was at my school, not as happy to realize that he already had another girl.  I ran out of the hall crying...I think he saw me.

Grayson's Pov
I turned the girl around to realize it wasn't Dylan.  But I saw Dylan across the hall running towards the exit.  Shit.  She saw me.  I really thought it was her.  It was some slut that always try's to get with Ethan.  Not even Ethan would tap that.  I pushed her away and ran after Dylan.