Chapter 21

Chapter 22

This chapter is dedicated to @sweetthang36 :) she and I have become great friends on wattpad. Hope you enjoy this!

I'm sorry I didn't update for so long before. I won't leave y'all hanging for so long again! Again I'm sorry!

>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^

(Sophie)

After Flora, Louis, Liam and Niall left I went into the kitchen to make breakfast. I made a variety of pancakes: normal, blueberry and chocolate chip. Of course there were least of the chocolate chip pancakes because certain someones kept eating the chocolate chips. *Cough* Harry and Zayn *Cough*

"Breakfast!" I call for the two lads.

"Morning love," Harry said as he walked while giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Morning," I giggled as I put out plates.

"Morning Sophie," Zayn said as he walked.

"Morning Zayn," I replied as I finished setting the table.

As we seated and gathered food, we made pointless small talk. I guess that's better than silence. Whoops, never mind because now we are sitting in awkward silence. Thank you Zayn for speaking up!

"Hey Sophie, I have a question." He said as he swallowed his mouth full of pancakes.

"I have an answer," I smile as I respond.

"Can we get to the hospital? Amanda texted me a bit ago saying she's going into physical therapy at 11:00 and I'd like to see her before she leaves." Zayn explains as I listen intently.

"Harry, do you have a problem with that?" I ask, he shakes his head no. "Well then Zayn, I don't see why not," I smile wider as he grins. He jumps up from his seat and hugs me while expressing numerous 'thank you's.

We finish breakfast and both lads help me wash dishes before we head to get ready. The lads head into their room while I head into mine. Actually Flora's room because that's where I've been sleeping since Amanda is staying, or rather was staying, in my room.

I hop in the shower, well, not legit hop but I think you understand what I mean. The warm water pelting my cold skin caused goose bumps. The relaxing steam cleared my mind as I absorbed the heat. As I scrubbed shampoo and conditioner into my hair, my mind wandered to unwanted thoughts. Thoughts of Hazel, this time of year is so hard. I sigh as I rinse away the soap and lather my body with ocean breeze scented body wash. The smell of the ocean only bringing my mind back to the little sister I lost at such a young age. Tears leak out of my eyes as the memories flood my head.

'Get your act together Sophie! You're not the only one hurting right now. Flora, mom and dad feel the same pain as you. Keep it together, for their sake at least.' I think as I wash away the bubbles.

I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a fluffy blue towel. I step into the bedroom and pick out my outfit. Of course I start out with classic denim shorts, they cut at mid-thigh. Then the hard part is the shirt... I searched through Flora's closet until I found the perfect top, well sorta. It was a completely plain blue spaghetti strap tank top, but to make the outfit I throw on a white denim vest. I button it up and flatten out the rhinestone collar, I pile my hair into my hands and turn around to see my back in the mirror. The red star pattern decorating the back half of the vest. I was your classic American red, white and blue enthusiast. I walk back into the bathroom to do my hair.

I'm never one to blow dry my hair, I always air dry, but we needed to hurry so I went against my normal routine. I picked up the blow dryer and began to move it around my head until each strand was dry, or dry enough... Of course it felt different but I needed to hurry. Instead of doing anything fancy I simply put my hair in a classic high pony tail. My daily style.