Chapter Twelve: My dreams are reality

「YOU ARE ALL NOW MY LOVELY THORNS!」

Apparently, what I had
said was funny because the team began to laugh. "I'm serious. Can we eat now? I feel like I'm going to starve!" I yelled the last part. Time to put my servant to action. "KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID FLAAAAAAAAAASSSSHHH!" I screeched even though we were in the same room less than 10 feet away. He jumped up, looking horrified but immediately came to my side. "What do you want?" he said. "First of all," I said, glaring, "Call me Ultimate FanGoddess Potato Dark Lord!" I said, thinking of the most awesome name I could think of on the spot. "Yes, Ultimate FanGoddess Potato Dark Lord," he said, obviously regretting eating my Mac and cheese.
I might release him later today. Or not.
"CARRY ME TO THE KITCHENS LOWLY SERVANT!" I screeched again. This time, KF picked me up bridal style and Flashed to the kitchen. Heh. Flash. Flashed. I hopped out of his arms once we were there, pulling out enough ingredients for four giant pans of MAC. I decided to make that and waffles. All that talk of Hermes made me crave them.
I had KF help me. And by help me, I mean do everything perfectly according to my instructions. Two pans we're for me, one was for KF and the last was for the team. I haven't eaten that much in nearly a month. Don't try to tell me that no one my size could finish that in one sitting. I'm a glutton and I guess I have sorta fast metabolism.
But it's not nearly as fast as Wally's.
Some time in the middle of me (Wally) shredding cheese, the rest of the team came in. "PUT MORE ELBOW GREASE INTO THAT- EW FORGET THAT LAST BIT! Grease would be disgusting in this!" I yelled while texting, not looking up. "Um..." M'gann said, levitating next to Wally. "What's going on?"
I laughed maliciously. "My dear house elf here is in my debt!" I said, accidentally texting house elf. "Twin!~" Nozomi yelled. "Twin!~" I yelled right back. She glided over to me and wrapped her arm around my waist.
As expected, none of the team was surprised. I held back a glare that was fighting it's way to the surface. "Di immortales," I hissed. "What is that supposed to mean?" Artemis said. "It could mean immortal gods in Greek, or on Latin, good gracious, according to Google," I replied automatically. "You just love Greek," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm a Greek demigod. What kind would I be if I didn't know most of the basics?" I said, pulling away from Nozomi to pull the four pans out of the oven. Yes, I time skipped. Do I care whether I didn't announce It? Nope. Not one bit.
It was split between the team with no problems. Everyone was a bit tense, but it was only slightly. I ate my two pans with ease. Soon, the team had to go their separate ways, even my twin. "Sorry," she had said. "The bat has me doing... I don't even know," she said as I wiped macaroni off the side of her mouth. I shrugged. If I could go a few years without her, I could go a few hours. Finally, I was alone. "The quiet scares me because it screams the truth..."I whisper-sang.
Once I got in my room, I turned on my computer and went on YouTube and pulled up one of my favorite MCR songs. I played it and put the volume on high.

"Mama, we all go to hell.
Mama, we all go to hell.
I'm writing this letter and wishing you well,
Mama, we all go to hell."
I took a deep breath.
Oh, well, now,
Mama, we're all gonna die.
Stop asking me questions, I'd hate to see you cry,"
Mama, we're all gonna die.
I was now dancing along.
"And when we go don't blame us, yeah.
We'll let the fire just bathe us, yeah.
You made us, oh, so famous.
We'll never let you go.
And when you go don't return to me my love."
I smirked as I dance.
Mama, we're all full of lies.
Mama, we're meant for the flies.
And right now they're building a coffin your size,
Mama, we're all full of lies.

Well, Mother, what the war did to my legs and to my tongue,
You should've raised a baby girl,
I should've been a better son.
If you could coddle the infection
They can amputate at once.
You should've been,
I could have been a better son."
I was now singing with all of my lungs.
"And when we go don't blame us, yeah.
We'll let the fire just bathe us, yeah.
You made us, oh, so famous.
We'll never let you go.

"She said, "You ain't no son of mine
For what you've done. They're gonna find
A place for you
And just you mind your manners when you go.
And when you go, don't return to me, my love."
That's right.

Mama, we all go to hell.
It's really quite pleasant
Except for the smell,
Mama, we all go to hell.

2 - 3 - 4
Mama! Mama! Mama! Oh!
Mama! Mama! Mama! Ma..."
I changed my voice.
[Liza Minnelli:]
"And if you would call me your sweetheart,
I'd maybe then sing you a song"
I changed My voice again.
[Gerard Way:]
"But there's shit that I've done with this fuck of a gun,
You would cry out your eyes all along.

We're damned after all.
Through fortune and flame we fall.
And if you can stay then I'll show you the way,
To return from the ashes you call.

We all carry on (We all carry on)
When our brothers in arms are gone (When our brothers in arms are gone)
So raise your glass high
For tomorrow we die,
And return from the ashes you call."

I finished with a big flourish, flopping myself onto my bed. But before I knew it, I was drifting off to sleep. I wasn't even tired. Not one bit...

I was floating around in darkness. That's when I heard the scream. I couldn't move. The person screamed again. "Help! Help me! She's gonna hurt them!" isn't that BunnyBear...?
Who's gonna hurt them... The team? What's going on? I tried to reach out my hand, to make a sound, anything. But it was like I was air. Bunny began to sob And her sobs faded into the Darkness.
"My princess!" a new voice called out to me. That's when the darkness surrounding me faded into a blinding light. That's when the chains on my body were revealed. And that's also when he was visible. I couldn't make put his face very well, but I could tell he was handsome.
"Break the chains, my princess," he urged. "If I were to, then I would hurt you. Only you could do it," he said, caressing my cheek. I leaned my face into his hand, as if it were natural.
As if I had done it before.
I closed my eyes and concentrated on the chains. A nuisance they were. I want them GONE. I felt the mystery boy's hand pull away sharply, as if I had burned him. The chains of midnight crack and shattered, like glass.
But these chains were metal. I opened my eyes again. I was now able to move freely around. I tossed my white hair over my shoulder. Wait, white hair? I examined myself fully and I noticed I was no longer in the outfit I was previously.
I was now in something simpler than my other two forms. A black ribbon choker. One ribbon on my right arm and three more on my left. A black strapless top that ended just below my breast along with a skirt that came down to my knees and appeared to be made out of feathers and a pair of lace up black leather boots that came up to my shins. My belt was gold with a red gem.
The gold surrounding the gem was like my laurel bracelet, that I was still wearing. My hair was now white and came down to my ankles. I also had a pair of plain black angel wings, five feet in either direction. My gloves were black and fingerless and came up to my wrist. I looked back up at the mystery boy.
"Here," he said, holding out a black rose that was glowing with a similar purple light of his eyes. "Take this rose. With it, I will find you soon," he said, stepping closer to me and putting the rose in my hair. With that, he bowed and faded into the wind. I looked down on the ground and examined the shattered pieces of metal. It was a mixture of glowing black and white. Light in the disguise of Darkness....

I woke up and heard screaming. My first instinct was to slap whoever was tryna shake me awake. "How dare you puny mortal!" I spat at whoever it was. There was a flash of dark purple light and more confusion then there already was. Then that's when BunnyBear screamed, "Despair Heart! Stop! You're hurting her!"

§The Rose Has Fallen§