Mistletoe and Tinsel

"Rox! Rox! Come 'ere!"

Roxy let out a sigh, dropping the tinsel that she had been struggling to untangle for the past half hour. Stepping over the mass of ornaments and boxes strewn on the floor, she made her way into the bedroom. "Eggsy, what is-" she stopped in her tracks once she realized what he had done.

He was grinning like a damn fool, hands tucked in his pockets, his cap propped on his head so that a tuft of golden-brown hair was still visible. And he had decorated the entire room with mistletoe. The lights were completely off, candles burning in their place. (The candles were overkill. It made Roxy feel like she was walking into an escort den instead of her own bedroom.)

"Eggsy, what the fuck?" Roxy's mouth dropped at the sight of their (well, technically, her) bedroom, aggressively decorated with the poisonous berries.  

His smile fell, and Roxy almost felt apologetic for her reaction. 

"Sorry, Rox. I, um, thought that you would like it, but I guess I'm going to take it-" Eggsy gasped as Roxy interrupted him with a kiss, her fingers knocking his hat over and threading her fingers through his hair. Eggsy responded in kind, his arms wrapping around her waist, his hands stretching around her and lifting her up. Pressing her against the wall, both of them moaned, finally breaking apart with a gasp.

Roxy swallowed, casting her eyes down. Clearing her throat, she murmured, "Sorry. Um, I'll just-"

"-stay." Eggsy's eyes are looking up at her like she's hung the moon, worshipfully and pouting. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and pressed kisses against her skin.

Roxy leans back into the wall, letting out a small gasp as Eggsy's teeth briefly grazed her pulse point. She felt him smirk against her skin.

"Enjoying the mistletoe, Roxy?"

"Mmm."

Laughing, Eggsy grasps her closer against him, pulling her off of the wall and into his arms. He slammed his lips against hers, causing her to hastily respond, throwing herself closer against him. Juxtaposing himself, Eggsy laid Roxy gently on the bed, curling himself around her, unwilling to part with his lover.

Eggsy stroked Roxy's hair, pressing his face into her cheek. "Merry Christmas, love."

Roxy turned to him, smirking. "Oh no, Eggsy. It's not Christmas. Not yet."

Then she took off his shirt.