its a party

I look through my dresser, while I try to find the perfect outfit for hayes's party. I couldn't find anything. I run downstairs and check the laundry room, I had a dress I could wear.

"what're you doing now?" cameron asked me, following me into the laundry room.

"trying to find my black dress." I told him, still searching through the baskets of clothes.

"for what?" he laughs, taking a bite into his sandwich.

"tonight's party?" I looked at him with a "are you stupid" face. I then go back to looking for the dress.

"oh, you're not going." he says, In a serious tone.

"haha is this supposed to be some sort of joke? I'm going to the party cameron." I said, looking him straight in the eyes.

"yeah no you're not." he laughed. "sammy's going, so you are not."

"are you being serious right now?? it's hayes' party, which he invited me to. you're not allowed to tell me where I am and where I'm not allowed to go." I said, putting my arms across my chest.

"I'm trying to protect you, and by you not going tonight, it's gonna protect you. you don't know Sammy like I do Michaela. he's bad news." cameron tells me, taking the last bite out of his sandwich.

"lol I don't care. it's a party that my friend hayes invited me too, so I am going." as I tell him, I then finally find my black dress. thank god.

"alright. do one stupid thing and you're gonna regret it Michaela. you honestly piss me off." cameron says looking at me with anger.

"yeah well you piss me off every day cameron, you don't control what I do. I'm not doing stupid stuff, learn how to trust me." I say, walking out of the laundry room and back upstairs.

I was done with my brother trying to control everything that I do. I do appreciate him trying to protect me, but I can handle myself sometimes. it's just a party, what could go wrong?

I straighten my blonde hair and brush through it real quickly, I then start my make up. after that I brush my teeth and apply some lip gloss. I then change into the tight black dress that took me forever to find. I go to my closet and grab my pair of prada heals that didn't make me that tall.

wow. I actually looked good tonight. thank god.

I walk downstairs to see cameron standing at the bottom of the stairwell. he looked me up and down and shook his head.

"he's gonna rape you in that dress." cameron says with a disapproving look.

"oh shut up. you over react with everything. girls at that party are going to be wearing stuff much worse than this." I said rolling my eyes, and walking out the door to my brothers car.

I didn't even realize matthew was sitting on the couch when I walked down stairs..I didn't even acknowledge him. oops.

"I'm going to kill her." cameron says with a sigh.

"dude she looks hot." matthew told my brother as he hops off of the couch and starts to walk to the front door.

"shut the fuck up." cameron told him.

"I'm just stating the truth cam, you're sister is one of the hottest juniors at our school." he told him, walking out to the car.