FANG the Avian,Fenrir,Human Hybrid

I swooped, sored, and dived over  the open sky. Man it felt good to be free. i had been locked up in that box for to long being prodded by those Lyyns. Oh ime sorry i forgot to introduce myself my name is Fang imeblond with dark blue eyes and love the color black. I have to relatives Flare a boy with brown hair grey eyes and loves the color pink (don't ask me why)and he is also a pyromaniac and then there is my sister Jewel black hair and you know ime not sure what color eyes she has but she and Flare are twins age 10. But one more thing all of us can fly and turn into into a wolf at certain times like when we are angry or sad or in danger(or when we are fighting lyyns snake human hybrids). and me and my brother and sister are avian fenrer human hybrids.

But back to what to what i was saying the Lyyns were looking up at us as we soared into the sky with dumdfounded looks on there faces. we soared off into the distance and we thought thank god.

"so what now" said Flare

"well flare now we find the other 12 of us and free and find them" I said

"Oh yeah"said Jewel "i forgot we are trying to DIE"

"no" I said "we just care about what the rest of us are going through"

"SO LETS GO" said Flare sounding annoyed