22)Fight, Fight, Fight!!!

I know I know it's been a very, very,very long wait, but bless you for waiting!! I got my laptop taken away, not that I could even upload on it, so yeh. if this chapter is short and crappy.... I'M SO FLIPPIN SORRY!! really I am, so yeah. I might do a one shot contest, then pick the best and put it at the end of the book, but who knows. O.o

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

{:Cole's POV: }

"You think you can kill me? " Harley yelled at us, I was still kinda bleeding on the floor below Avery. By that, I mean a pool of blood was at Avery's feet, it soaking the knees of her pants.

"Of course I can," Avery yelled back. Worry crossed my face and I let my imagination run. I can't lose her, if I do, I'll die from the inside out, starting with my heart breaking into a million pieces. What if I go insane, I can't risk that, I'd die before letting someone touch her.

"Avery, stay back!" I growled at her, but she dared bare her teeth at me. I glowered at her as she did to me before a bit of sadness flicked into into her eyes. they started to change color but soon went back to ice blue.

"Just stay here, we'll win. Don't worry, even if I do die, you'll always have a piece of me." Wow that was corny. Like, who thought my perfect mate would think like that, huh?

"You haven't even come close to labor, Avery, you know it." It was true, I wanted neither her nor my soon to be twin heirs die. No siree, if they did, I swear the world would come to an end, right here, right now. not die to natural shit like global warming, but die due to my bad ass killing everyone. even the spiritual world.

"And Cody and Lucy will always be there. I'm fighting to pro- " Harley had the nerve to interrupt us. Avery brushed her lips over mine before getting up.

"Blah blah blah, yada yada. What really matters is that nothing, yes nothing, will be left once we'red through- OW!!" Avery had scratched the side of his face, four claw marks going down from his high cheekbones to his neck.

"Blah blah blah, yada yada. What really matters is that nothing, yes nothing, will be left of you when we're through - OMG I'M SO SORRY! " Avery mocked, smirking. She had punched Harley on the stomach with an upper cut.

"Dude, you so lost that," I yelled. I laughed to myself, knowing I was sooo whipped.

"Okay, now let's see what aerobics taught me, or whatever. So punch punch twirl kick punch punch twilight kick, now let's change it up..." Each time she hurt Harley roughly, but then my eyes went wide. it was beautiful the way she moved, even if it was just a workout. Soon, she was doing Marvel stunts from Mortal Kombat I think.

Each time he was pained, his eyes turned a darker shade, until he caught Avery's leg and twisted, throwing her to the grounds. I looked around and saw everyone watching, the witches all gone and some of my men there. But what surprised me was that more Rogues were showing. They advanced on my small pack before my crew went into full fight mode.

Avery Shifted into her wolf form and lunged for the bastard, and just as she bit his neck, he bit hers. I grimaced and was about to get up, but instead I was lifted onto a gurney. What in the seven hell's of the universe on inferno is happening? I screamed Avery's name, but she didn't seem to heart me.

They were bringing me somewhere, but instead, I used the last of my strength to get to my mate. I punched Harley straight on the nose and he stumbled back, dazed for a while. I quickly picked Avery up and ran to the pack doctor as she blacked out. Oh no blood was oozing from her neck, leaving a small stream as I ran, pushing myself harder and harder and harder. my legs gave out, but I was determined.