£pilogue

Epilogue --

It's been four years since I've been crowned Queen. It's Caine and Kapri's birthday today.

"Mom, Dad said if you aren't down in a few, he'll throw you into the pool." I rolled my eyes to face the 11 year old Cody and 8 year old Lucy.

It was pretty funny how they addressed Jaxon as Uncle Jaxon, even find he's only 7.

"Yeah, okay, I'm coming." I tied the laces of my shoes and went down to the main floor. I was forced to move into the newness castle by my good as been mommy.

I saw Cole and he hugged me and pecked a kiss on my cheek. Kapri happy long brown hair that matched Cole's, but other than that, she looked exactly like me. So obviously, so did Caine, but with my blonde hair.

I ruffled their hair, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Today was the day, however, that we put them in custody of humans, not only to ensure their safety, but to live a normal life before being pampered.

Most of the pack lived here at the castle now, too. "Mommy, I love you," the twins said together.

I smiled at them as Cole hugged me from behind tightly, probably remembering it would be their last birthday with us before she turns 16. I couldn't blame him, I was sad too. But it's for the best.

He should know, since we've recently turned 21. Alpha Court came in view with his 5 year old son, Kade. In reality, he was born too early, so Cole's dream was wrong.

Kade and his mom hugged me before hugging my kids. Caine would be the Alpha someday. Cody would be Alpha of his really father's pack soon enough.

Alaska's body was found and buried properly whilst her mate's has yet to be found. Cody will know the truth...soon.

The party continued and near the end, Mom brought presents. It was a locket with a place for a picture for Kapri and a special watch for Caine.

Me and Cole gave the two matching rings that represent their family. They won't be able to come off until they know the truth or at least master their powers.

Yes, powers, ever since the Blood Royalty and Moon Goddess and God entered my soul, I've gained powers that I know they gave. It's just a matter of time.

Once they were asleep, we erased their memory and shipped them to a werewolf family instead. Might be better instead of being with humans.

I cried a little that night; if only everything went right...

But it doesn't. And if anything her happens to them...they should know... that revenge is sweet and payback is a bitch.

So this Alpha's mate, is the sweetest bitch you'll ever know. Simple as that.

~~~~......~~~~......~~~~

I kind of like the ending, how about you? The second book is called....

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

'My Alpha's Power'

It's the best I could think of at the time, but Oh well.. The book will be thought of soon, but I'll add the description. MMTA ( MY MATES THE ALPHA ) has come to an end. Sowwy.

Please

Vote

Comment

Share

and Fan.

I'd appreciate it a lot..I love all of u guys, thx for reading. Seeing so many people like and comments ( there aren't a lot of those) made me smile.

It's been a wonderful experience, and though my laptop is gone and I hate using My phone, I continued because of you.

That's cheesy, I know, but Oh well. This is the end. Special thanks to Kody8005 I think for being one of my best friends irl and helping me with some things and so on.

Thanks to many find you. I have yet to pick who this chapter shall be dedicated to.

And if you want, you can do one shots on anyone you want from the story and I'll dedication this chapter to u with many a thx. You have to dedication yours to me though! ;)

Bye guys, see ya soon.