"From the Moment I Met You."

Present Day: December 26th, 2015

"I had a good time!" Chris gushed, stepping out of the shower with his low hanging towel clinging to his chiseled hips.

I looked at him above my glasses, ignoring the book in hand.

"I'm glad." I arched a brow, pulling my glasses off and watching him shake his long blonde locks dry.

"Your friends are nice." He shrugged, and I giggled for his small term.

"Friends used lightly." I reminded, taking a big gulp from my water bottle.

"Yeah, but I want to know more about them." He confessed, shocking me enough to incorrectly swallow the contents in my mouth.

"What?" I asked for clarification, my voice broken up from the shock.

"I want to know more about them?" He dropped his towel and my mouth immediately dropped open.

Regardless of it being a sight I've seen- many a time, it still makes me giddy.

"It's not that easy." I shoved the bookmark as close to the spine as possible and set it, along with my glasses, on my nightstand.

"Elaborate." He pressed me for an explanation.

"I don't want to-" I tried to scramble for a legitimate excuse that he would take.

"Grey, you can tell me anything." He reminded, sitting on the side of the bed with his sweatpants on.

"I don't doubt that-"

"If you really don't want to tell me I understand, I'm just curious."

"It's just-" I threw my face in my palms, defeated. "Tonight I saw the first guy I ever loved." I shrugged, as if my mobile actions would change how I felt.

"Okay." He threw his covers back and settled in bed beside me.

"I guess seeing him brought back a lot." I added, then continued with. "I feel bad, is all."

"For being nostalgic?" He quizzed.

I nodded, feeling my cheeks burn under his watch.

"Come on, Grey, there's nothing to feel bad about." He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me. "I'm not hurt that you fell in love before me, and if worse came to worse and you fell in love after me I would be fine, all that matters is- is that we're in love right now." He explained, and immediately I remembered why I said yes to him.

"I love you, Chris." I pecked his lips once more before sinking down flat into our bed, and assuming my position as little spoon.

"I love you more." He whispered, flicking of the bed stand and curling in beside me.

Present day: December 27th, 2015

Starbucks is the only clear thing I remember from the day, because the Barista gave me my drink for free because the card machine was down.

Beyond that it's all been a blur.

For some reason Harrys nearly completely consumed my thoughts and I'm very quickly growing distracted.

I sat in my office, typing and re- typing thank you emails to the sex-tionare our dude panel took part in last week, and it's actually more exhausting than I'd like to admit. A phone call came in through my office phone and I answered it quickly the ringing immediately irritating me.

"Hello, Grey Taylor, head journalist for Cosmopolitan Magazine, how can I help you?" I shot off, assuming it wasn't necessary because its probably someone in the office but just in case I cover all my bases.