"Everybody Loves the things You Do..."

Present Day: December 28th, 2015

"I called Cayci!" Chris yelled from the kitchen.

Fuck... I forgot about that...

"And?" I asked back, closing my laptop and joining him in the kitchen.

"After multiple curse words, she agreed." He smiled, flipping the pancakes in the skillet.

"How?" I pressed, peeling the banana I was so eager to eat.

"She owed me." He said shortly.

"Fair enough." I decided not to pry in his "business".

"So, are you prepared for work?" He turned back smirking at me. "She agreed to let you go, but made it very clear you're not off the hook." He pointed a spatula at me, with his other hand on his hip, in means to imitate Cayci I believe.

"Yes sir!" I saluted, my mouth full of banana.

"Good, now come over here and kiss me." He begged, and I did as told.

Freshman Year: February 20, 2005.

"I feel bad that you're all exposed." Harry apologized, rubbing his hands up and down my bare arms as we stood outside the school, waiting to get checked in.

"Don't worry." I assured, smiling as he continued against my reassurance.

"Harry, bro!" Jacob Turner, one of my sisters friends came up behind us and punched Harrys shoulder in a friendly gesture.

"Hey, man!" Harry smiled and nodded, and smiled at his date as well.

"Oh, Grey, hi." He awkwardly greeted and I exchanged an uncomfortable smile. "Are you so excited, man?" Jacob went back to Harry who by now gave me his jacket.

"Yeah, for sure." Harry assured, trying to muster the same amount of enthusiasm.

"Well-" Jacob leaned to Harry, and I turned around, facing the school again, trying not to make it seem like I was listening, "if you want there's a party at my friends place and you can totally come if you want." He invited Harry, trying to stay quiet to spare my feelings.

"Nah, but thanks dude! I think Grey and I are gonna watch some movies or something after, but I appreciate it." Harry turned the offer down and then ended the conversation with: "but see you guys in there." He turned back around and put his arm around my waist.

"You can go to the party." I leaned closer to him to not draw wandering ears.

"No, I'm really fine Grey."

"Seriously, I'm not offended."

"I didn't say no to spare your feelings, I said no because I'd rather be alone with you tonight, after the dance." He confessed, his lips against my ear as we moved ahead in the line.

I smiled at the ground, hiding my blush.

"Thanks."

"No, thank you." He nodded, a big smile on his face.

"Everybody loves you."

"What?" He scoffed, not believing me.

"You're electric. Everybody loves the things you do." I explained as he looked at me and smirked, arched brow and all.

"Thanks?" He laughed, trying to comprehend.

"It's not a compliment, it's a fact." I promised, as be brought his hand down to mine and squeezed it.

"Sh." He encouraged and I obliged.

Dancing with him was magical. He was fun, and spontaneous, and quick on the dance floor. And soon enough the dance was over and we met my sister at the van and we sat in the backseat smiling and silent till we got home.

He grabbed his Jack Wills sweatshirt and matching sweatpants and went downstairs by the time I combed through my hair, tied it back, changed and met him.

"Well, hello." He smiled, moving the blanket and patting the seat beside him and I sat. "I brought a scary movie, hope you don't mind." He explained.

"No, I love scary movies!" I assured, grabbing his arm in excitement.

"Good, it's called Wrong Turn." He arched a brow and pushed himself up and went to start it. I pulled my legs on the couch and covered my legs in the blanket.

He sat down and immediately put his arm over my shoulders and cuddled me into him.

The movie was most definitely cringe worthy, and gory and I was curdled into him tightest as we reached the hour point.

I yawned, snuggling a bit to situate for myself for a power nap during a hallucination sequence and woke up to hearing his heartbeat quicken as I had my ear pressed against his chest. I opened my eyes, and sat back and looked at him as he awkwardly looked back at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, confused.

"I'm fine, are you?" I pressed, pressing my hand on his ever thumping heart.

"I'm nervous." He whispered, staring me straight in the eyes.

"Why?" I quizzed, now I was confused

"I've wanted to kiss you all night, and I think I lost my chance." He confessed.

I knew I was smiling although I didn't want to, I wanted to have a sincere non- girly- hormonal moment but I was. Because I ruin almost every almost moment I have by being a giddy little girl.

"Do it." I encourage.

"Right now."

"Right now." I nod, and he brings his large warm hand to my cheek and brings his face to mine.

Our lips touched, and I could feel his smile pressed against mine and although this was my first official "adult" kiss it wasn't awkward, it was sweet, and soft, and I felt like I knew what I was doing and what to expect with him. When he pulled away he smiled with his eyes closed although I immediately opened mine to see his beautiful face before mine and when he opened his eyes and nodded.

"I'm glad I told you." He smirked, laughing lightly, kissing my lips lightly once more before kissing my forehead and encouraging my head to rest on his shoulder which it did all night even after his arm fell asleep and so did I, and he didn't move until I woke up an hour after he did, and that was when I knew I was in love, and I could never forget.

Present Day: December 28th, 2015.

"Alright, brilliant, and I love the floor plan!" Cayci skimmed over my break down and smirked at me. "I bet Chris didn't get a wink of sleep." She winked and I blushed.

"He deserved it." I nodded, trying not to laugh out of embarrassment.

"He's a good guy." She agreed, shutting the laptop and taking off her glasses. "Okay, congratulatory drinks on me and mine at Employees Only at 8, alright?" He locked in the plan with a smile and I nodded.

"Sounds great!" I agreed, a small mind escape.