(2) C: WONDERLAND MAGICAL ACADEMY: TOUCH OF FIRE

C: WONDERLAND MAGICAL ACADEMY: TOUCH OF FIRE

TITLE: Wonderland Magical Academy: Touch Of Fire

AUTHOR: missmaple

WHAT: Cloak Pop Fiction

PLOT: Xyra Buenaferte enters the whimsical and dangerous world of Wonderland Magical Academy when she discovers that she has the power to control air. Bilang newcomer sa academy, she draws the attention of Clauss Park, the arrogant and handsome fire user who assumes na mahina at madaling lokohin si Xyra. He becomes her knight-in-shining-armor and tutor hanggang sa unti-unti na nilang mapagtanto ang true feelings nila para sa isa't isa.As the Dark Wizards Academy attempt to topple WMA, Xyra and Clauss' mastery of their powers will be important sa misyong naghihintay para sa mga elemental power users tulad nila. In a world where you can't trust your best friend and where your enemy could be your greatest ally, kakailanganin na nina Xyra at ng iba pang magical students ng WMA na maghanda para sapinakamalaking labanan ng mga good and bad power users.Will Xyra and the Wonderland Magical Academy triumph over the Dark Wizards? Or will they prevail and prevent the happy ending that Xyra dreams to have with Clauss?