Pyramid Time

*Chloe's POV *

    "C'mon girl's, pyramid time!" Abby yelled from studio A.
We all entered Studio A and got in a line. On my right side was Kendall, and on my left side was my twinnie, Paige.
"Let's start. On bottom we have Nia. You forgot your solo, you missed a leap in group, and 9th in duet? Shame on you. Next, we have Paige. You are sharing fault with Nia for the duet. You were in front all the girls in group, just to be seen. Not good. Next we have Mackenzie. Arabesque was bad. I know you are young, but keep trying. Next, we have Brooke. Brooke, solo was excellent. But you messed up in the group also. In middle, we have Chloe. Trio was awesome, you got 1st place! But the group was bad for you too. Moving on, we have Kendall. Great job! It was a good idea to put you in the trio." I rolled my eyes. "And on top of piramid this week, is Maddie! 1st.,1st., and group 5th. Great job! Maddie, Brooke, Kendall you have solos. Maddie, your solo is called 'Calm me Down.' Brooke your's solo is called 'Peace.' Kendall your solo is called 'Golden Heart.' Maddie, Chloe, Kendall you will have a trio this week, entitled 'Bad Girls.' Maddie and Paige, you have a duo entitled 'Killed.' The group dance this week is entitled 'Silence.' Everybody will be in the group... except... Mackenzie. Alright, group is first. C'mon girls!"
We practiced the group number. It is hard, even for me. I do a lot of leaps, Maddie does a lot of arabesques (ugh), and Paige does a lot of falls. At the end, everybody dies except for Maddie,she does pirouettes for a minute after the song stops.
The trio was next. Kendall and I are bad girls who walk through the city, and Maddie is (of course) a little angel who tries to make us good. At the end, she gives up, does a leap, we fall and she dies. I hope she goes to hell, at least at dance.
After that, we worked on solos and duets. We were all dismissed after that. Thank God.
I'm still trying to catch Josh, Maddie's boyfriend, Paige is my twinnie, BFF, bla bla bla. I will be good with her, as long as she makes Josh love me. Oh, God he is so tough. I like it. The truth is I hate Paige. She is beautiful, a good dancer, everything what I hate. She is nervous and easy forgetting, which is good.
Anyways, I sent Josh message:
"Could you come over to my house at 6?
"Sure,why?"
"Oh, I just need friend." I made myself innocent.
"Ok ;)" He gives me quick answer.
We got home at 5:25. I ran to my room and put on a blue crop top, and a white skirt. After I got dressed, I wanted to look good for Josh, so I put a lot of makeup on.
Josh arrived and I heard a knock at the door. I ran downstairs, opened the door and smiled. I took blue heels and yelled.
"Mom, I'm going!!!"
I turned to Josh who was wearing jeans and t-shirt and raise his eyebrow and said:
"I'm so glad so you said yes to our 'date.' We will have a lot of fun!" I said and put his hand in mine.
"It's not a date Chloe, just a friendly walk. " He said and took his out of mine.
"Yes I know, but I can take that shortie down. You see, I am a lot prettier than she is."
"It is not all about looks Chloe. I love Maddie, you are just my friend." he responded.
"I won't be much longer" I said.
"Chloe, stop acting like that. If you continue, yes we won't be friends." That got me a hope. " We will be nothing. Let's walk down this road." He said, showing me the way to Maddie's house.
"Oh,no,no, no! Why do you want that stupid crybaby!" I said.
Josh look me with disgust, and slapped me!
"Because she has a heart!" he said and ran away.