What is this?

Mackenzie and I were playing truth or dare, but it was boring with just the two of us. So we asked mom to play with us. With mom, it was so funny, because she'd pick and truth and dare. With truth we ask her about her old boyfriends and friends, and with dare we once told her to make pancakes. She made it, with Nutella, yummy! So, I was wearing white shirt and pink shorts , and Kenzie was wearing purple dress . We heard the door bell ring, and mom got up to go downstairs to answer the door. We continued playing thinking it was Greg, but later mom came back with... Josh! I was so happy to see him, so I ran to hug him.
"Hey! I am so glad to see you! Paige let you come over?"
"Oh, Chloe asked me to go on a walk with her to talk with me. She was wearing high heels, short shorts and a T-shirt. She was saying it was a date. Then she called you a shortie crybaby, so I slapped her. I ran down the street and she was still standing there with her hand on her cheek."
"Oh, you shouldn't have slapped her! You know she wants you." I said, not wanting to think about the names she called me.
"But never mind, let her learn how to act towards me." He said and I smiled.
He joined our game with us. Later Greg came home and we ate meat pie and pancakes with nutella and whipped cream. My mom drove Josh home at 8. I went to my room, and Kenzie joined me. I hope Chloe is not feeling bad because Josh slapped her, but I know she hates me  anyways, shape and form, so I will not be surprised when tomorrow she slaps me and try to pull another awful prank. Yesterday, she put a baloon near my ear while I was talking with Nia ( I was hoping she will be my friend), and Paige cracked them. My ears hurted all day, but I can't tell mom. She will do something worst if I do. When Josh is there, he is taking care of me, talking to me, and we laugh together. Chloe is just looking at us and would talk to Paige, but when he leaves... It is pure hell. I have no any friends except Anne, Meryem, and Sam, but they are not near when Chloe is pulling these pranks. Anyways, I was tired so I went sleep, and Kenzie did too.

SKIP TO MORNING

I woke up and noticed something is strange... This is not my room! I'm not wearing my PJs, I'm not laying in my bed, anything! And, it is 11 o'clock! I know there is no school today and tomorrow, and I am homeschooled, but I have my alarm at 8 o'clock! I carefully got up and tried to walk around . I fell when I tried to get off the bed, and it's not just my clumsiness. I heard footsteps. Someone knocked.
"Who is it?" I said.
That's when I discovered; This isn't my voice!!
"Chlobird." she said.
Chlobird? I'm Maddie!!
I went to open the doors and glanced in the mirror and discover something awful!
"I am Chloe!" I yell, and Christi came in the room.
"Chloe, what is happening?"
I was speechless. I couldn't respond. I ran closer to the mirror to look at my face. I am Chloe Lukasiak. God, what is going on?!

Chloe's POV (morning)

I woke up at 8 o'clock. The alarm is ringing like crazy, but I did not adjust it. Something is strange. This isn't my bedroom. Nightdress, room, phone, anything. It is not my house. I looked at myself in the mirror next to the bed. I was different, and my skin is softer. I loked at mirror.
"Maddie Ziegler?" I yelled.
Melissa ran in and said "Maddie, what is happening?"
"I am not Maddie!"
"Sweetheart, are you OK?"
"No, I'm not! " O said and ran to the bathroom.
If I am Maddie, is she me?  

.......................................

Sooo, there is another one. With 3 hearts I am updating. Please comment :)