harry potter and the inheritance of power

Harry Potter and the inheritance of power.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter in any way, shape or form. and I make no profit from this venture.

Chapter 1: The LETTER.

Harry James Potter, sat on the broken bed in the smallest bedroom of number 4 Privet Drive, mourning the loss of his beloved Godfather Sirius Black, when his faithful owl Hedwig flew through the tiny window with a letter clutched in her talons. Harry after half-heartedly petting his oldest friend, morosely opened the official looking envelope.

Dear Mr Harry James Potter,

We the Goblins of GRINGOTTS Wizarding Bank offer our sincrecest symphathies for your loss however we were left instructions by the late Lord Sirius Orion Black that his will was to be seen by you and you alone. Therefore despite your wishes it is not possible for us to concede to your request that one Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore ( Chief Warlock, Grand Sorcerer etc.) attend in your place. We require your personal and physical appearance at your earlist conveniance.

Regretably

Gemtooth

Inhertance and wills department

GRINGOTTS.

Of course Harry was quite alarmed at this letter, as he had made no such request. now he may not be the smartest of his friends but even he could see that something wasn't right. So he immediatly started writing a response to Gringotts.

Dear Gemtooth.

What do you mean I do not have knowledge of sending any such request and will of course meet you as soon as possible however I can not currently leave the house due to Proffeser Dumbledore's guards. any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Regards,

Harry James Potter.

Chapter 2 – The Reading

Disclaimer: This is Fan-fiction and I don't own Harry Potter in any way, shape or form

A/N: This is obviously AU. So no flames please, people have asked who's in the harem so here goes. Hermione, Tonks, Daphne, Astoria, Fleur, Gabrielle, Susan and Hannah and also Ginny as a slave.

Dear Mr Harry James Potter,

Please allow us once again to convey our condolences, however we have provided a Portkey to GRINGOTTS London Branch for a personal reading of the will of Lord Sirius Orion Black. It will activate upon the pass phrase 'blood is gold'

Expectantly

Gemtooth,

Inheritance and Wills Department

GRINGOTTS.

Harry considered for little more than a second before muttering the pass phrase, as soon as it left his lips he felt the oh so familiar jerk on his navel, before landing disorientated in a opulent waiting room. He looked around briefly before seeing a solid mahogany door with 'Gemtooth, Inheritance and Wills' stencilled on it's front in gold, he did note that did not seem to be a secretary or similar but assumed his arrival was noted magically instead.

His assumption was proven correct when a disembodied voice boomed 'Harry James Potter ENTER'

Harry quickly wiped his suddenly sweaty hands on the rags he was forced to call trousers, before semi-confidently walking to the stately door, upon reaching it he took a deep breath and smoothly opened the door.

'Sit down, Mr Potter and welcome' spoke Gemtooth in a formal tone. 'Hello' Harry said whilst sitting in the chair provided. 'We shall start with Lord Black's will'

“I Lord Sirius Orion Black, Black of Black's, Of the Moste Noble and Ancient House of Black. Being of sound mind, do so declare this document to be my last Will and Testament on this day the 17th of May of the year 1995. Therefore making all previous null and void.

I hereby so declare as is my right as Lord of the House of Black that my Godson Harry James Potter is my Heir in all things and further I ask the Goblins of GRINGOTTS to perform the 'Cruor Prognatus' ritual with the blood I have provided. Lastly I leave you with a message

Look at the Chimera even a lion can be a snake, and sometimes they bite from behind. Gemtooth will tell you more.

So it is written, so MOTE IT BE.

Lord Sirius Orion Black.