Part Twelve (Kidnapped)

Kiara's POV

Roman was gone for a while, so I went to go find him. I see him talking to some red headed chick, oh I forgot it was eva marie. And then they kissed he pulled away and I couldn't believe it. I got closer to hear what was going on. "Look Roman, we slept together and now you're acting like it didn't mean anything." Eva said. I just stood there, he slept with her. "Kiara can't find out about this." He said. Eva pointed to me and I ran out all I heard was Roman yelling after me, I stopped and turned to face him.

He walks closer but I back away. I couldn't even look at him, he disgusted me. He lied to me this whole time and I was stupid enough to believe him. "I love you." He said. Yeah right that was a lie. He moved closer and I slapped his chest with both my hands. "I hate you." I yell. I run off I had to get out of there. I went to the hotel room and packed I told Charlotte to meet me and drive me back home.

I didn't say anything the entire car ride. I didn't wanna hear roman's name. I had missed calls and messages from him, but I didn't answer. There was nothing he could say to me to make this right. I didn't wanna hear his excuses or his lies.

He left too many voicemails to count. They consisted of "I'm sorry." Please forgive me." And I love you." I throw my phone down and cry until I can't anymore. Charlotte drops me off a my house and I run inside and lock the door.

I heard a noise and immediately I got scared. I search the entire house and no one was there. I felt someone grab me from behind and put something over my mouth. And then everything went black.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, as I looked around I realized I was back in the arena. What the hell. Then I saw a figure appear and it was Kane. He was just standing there looking at me. "Help me, please." I say. He walks toward me and he has something in his hand. It was tape. "Shh, it's okay now." He says taping my mouth. "Please." I cry. "Let me go." No, I can't do that." He says. "In fact let's see if Roman will come to your rescue." He says.

I look around to try to find someone who could help me but I found no one. I struggle to get free but my wrists were taped to the chair and I couldn't go anywhere. I was trapped and there was no one to help me.

Roman's POV

I kept calling kiara but she wouldn't answer. I left voicemails and texts but she refused to answer me. She found out and there was nothing I could do about it. I had to find her and explain. My phone rings and I quickly answer. "Hello." I say. "I have your girlfriend, and if you ever want to see her again you will do as I say." She had got kidnapped, I had to save her. Where is she? "If you hurt her, I promise you I will find you." I tell them. They laugh. "She is backstage and come quickly or she dies." They hang up and I run backstage to find her, I see someone walk in front of me. "Looking for her." He says pointing outside. She is sitting in a chair her wrists were taped and her mouth was also taped, I ran over to her but was stopped by Kane. He punches me and I go down. I tackle him to the ground and start throwing punches he blocks his face but I continue to hit him. Dean and Seth pull me off of him and I wanted to beat him so bad he couldn't walk.

He hits her in the face and I ran over to him and speared him. "Don't ever touch her again." I yell. Dean and Seth free her and Kane runs off. "Thank god, you're okay." I say hugging her.

"I'm fine." She says pulling away. "I'd better go, charlotte is probably worried." She says. She thanks dean and seth. She kisses me on the cheek and walks away. I stare after her, I couldn't believe I screwed up and I just let her walk away from me and I knew I had to everything I could to get her back.

To Be Continued.

😠😠😠😠😠 I hate Kane so much