Part 17

I apologize for not updating but I'm back and will updated my other stories as well.

Kiara's POV

I didn't want to leave my job but I chose too. The cafe was a place I had worked at for a long time and once I got my new job I'd have to leave that behind. Roman has stayed by my side since I got stabbed and honestly he's a sweetie but I need some space to be honest. I arrive at the cafe super early to get everything done before the rush. I honestly enjoyed the job but wanted a change. Charlotte was gonna visit me later and I was excited because we both had plans too have a girls night just me and her. The phone rings in the cafe and I let it go to voicemail seeing as how I was too busy to answer it. And of course it another coworker calling in, this was the third time that this has happened, that means that I have to do everything by myself I was so frustrated. Roman had a match against his cousin jey and I was bummed because I was gonna miss it, but I had to work regardless.

I wore a black dress with sparkles for our girls night out. I took a pic of myself wearing it and sent one to Roman just to get his reaction.

Kiara- Hey, what do you think of me in this dress babe. Do you like it?

Roman🥵- Do I like it. I love it, fuck you look so good baby if you only knew what I was thinking right now.

Kiara- Tell me what is it you're thinking 🤔

Roman🥵- You already know, God I wish I was there right now I'd show you exactly what I am thinking. Just wait till you get home.

Kiara- hehe. Love you 😍

Roman🥵- love you more baby.

I smile. Roman was the sweetest and he really knew how to make you feel good about yourself. He was at the arena and I missed him. I call Charlotte to let her know I am ready, I felt good about going out with her we very rarely got a girls night to ourselves. We arrive at a bar and immediately all eyes are on us, guys were acting as if they had never seen a woman before. It made me uncomfortable but I just ignored it. I wanted to have a good time but I couldn't stop thinking about Roman, what was he gonna do to me once I got home, I was prepared for whatever he was gonna do.

I rarely drank and when I did it was a first, Charlotte wanted me to loosen up so that's exactly what I did, Charlotte and I danced for a few and got another drink from the bar. "I'm gonna go to the restroom, watch my drink please? I missed Roman so much. His hands on my body, him whispering things in my ear, it turned me on so bad but he wasn't here to do that. I wanted to send him a pic of me so I took out my phone and sent a pic of me biting my finger. Yeah I was in that kind of mood but it didn't matter cause I was here and he was at the arena.

As I head back to my seat I noticed Charlotte wasn't there and my drink still was. I got another drink and spotted Charlotte dancing with some random guy, well as long as she was having fun. "Can I get another one please as a matter of fact make it two? I asked the bartender who was really flirty for some reason but I brushed it off.

A guy approaches me and offers to buy me a drink, at first I say no but then what harm could it do. I watch him closely to make sure he doesn't do anything with the drink like spike or drug it. "A toast to a beautiful woman." He smirks

I decline the drink. I didn't feel comfortable getting a drink from a guy especially since I didn't know who he was or what he was gonna do. "No, thanks, I say. He still insisted but I said no every time. I check my phone, one missed call from Roman. I step out and call Roman, I could tell the call was picked up, I heard people talking in the background. It sounded like a female talking to Roman. It sounded like she was saying "when are you gonna tell her" and this can't be a secret anymore. What the fuck. What did Roman do.

I was suspicious, Roman had cheated before and I made it clear to him if he did it again we would be over. Did I really want to think the worse, of course not. Maybe it was a misunderstanding I really hoped it was.