Day eight

Rosie pov

I was watching the guys practicing and believe it or not. They worked so good together. These last days with drama and inside jokes were working for their relationships. Even though some didn't work out well, like Neymar and Pepe. What hurts the most was that Ramos and Alves both played in Sevilla and now they hating each other.

What rivalry between two clubs can do with a friendship.

'Rosie, do you have a minute?' I heard a voice next to me and saw Cristiano and Rafael.

'What's up?'

'We wanted to say sorry.. Again.' Rafael said while awkwardly scratching the back off his head. I smiled.

'And that we didn't went to you first than listening to Mariana.' Cristiano added.

'It's ok. I think I would've done the same. But I am not mad at you guys.'

The nodded. 'But you have to choose.' Rafael stutter.

'What?'

'Well it obvious we both, like you and we just want to know who you like or like more. Me and Rafael can't continue competing each other to someone who didn't showed a little interest.' Cristiano said.

'Are you even interested?' Rafael asked while biting on his lips.

'I have a boyfriend.' I sighed. 'Really?' Rafael whined. I just couldn't let it but chuckled. 'Well I had to see this coming. Anyway, I hope we can be friends.' He sighed and I nodded. 'Ofcours we can.'

He walked away and saw Cristiano still looking at me. 'Why are you lying?'

'Excuse me?'

'Just be honest. Or you don't want to hurt our feelings, or you like Rafael more and you are afraid that he will find out who you really are.'

I frowned my eyebrows. 'I still find that you have to tell the guys about you.' He continued. I sighed and shook my head. 'No, I don't want to talk to anyone about my miserable two years struggling to forget my failure.'

'It's not failure! It was an accident and an injury! I know it is more serious but you are fit now?'

'Just promise me you wont say to anyone about this.'

'I promised before but I don't know If I still can.' He scoffed and walked away which left me frustrated. It's my life anyway, why bother? I groaned and watched further to the guys.

'Rosie! Come play with us.' I heard Neymar yelling at me.

'We are going to do a skill battle.' Sergio said while he shoot the ball to me. 'No I am not going to play.' I said while taking the ball from the ground.

'She has no skill. We understand.' Pique said.

'And how do you know that?' 

'Well if you had, you would've play with us. But it's ok that a fitness coach like you doesn't touch a football.' He said.

This bitch.

I walked to them with the ball and looked at Gerard. 'Show me a skill move.'

He did a simple around the world with the ball and I chuckled. 'What?'

'I can do that too. Watch me' I took the ball from him and did it but three time around the ball. The guys looked at me like I was an alien or something and when i caught Cristiano smirk I knew he enjoyed it.

'Can you do a first touch?' Marcelo asked.

I nodded and showed what I all got. 'How is that even possible.' Bartra gasped.

'She is Rosana Marie Lopez . She was a professional football player but she got a serious injury two years ago and everyone forgot about her. What is a shame ,because she's amazing.'

Every head off them were turning to me and i just wanted to rip that head out off his body.

'Thank you Cristiano, for telling this for me.' I rolled my eyes and took the ball in my hands.

'Your welcome. Like you were planning to tell them anyway.'

'Wait how do you know that?' Rafael asked Cristiano.

'My sister follows female football and her favorite was Rosie.' My head turned to him. 'Really? You didn't told me!' 

'Now I did.'

'You told the guys?' Enzo laughed. 'You also knew?' Navas asked Enzo and he nodded.

'Ofcours, I know her so long. I even watched her first national appearance with Spain. We actually used to hate each other.' He said and I chuckled.

'Why don't you start again? With your career.' Benzema asked.

'Because I am happy with my life right now. I don't want to play again and be scared that I am having the same accident I had on the field and hear that pop coming from my knees.'

'But..'

'Just please guys, I have though about it a lot but I am happy what I'm doing. So, are we going further with this skill battle or what?'

'Give me the ball.' Bale said and I gave it to him.

'Go ahead Welshman.' I chuckled. I looked beside me and yet again a smirk was tugging from Cristiano's lips, what made me more frustrated I already was. But somehow made me feel some type away.