Day ten

Rosie pov

'Rosie?' I heard David voice. 'Yes?' I put my sandwich back on my plate and swallow everything in.

'Your phone is ringing non stop.' He said while handing me my phone. 'I am so sorry that I touched your phone when It was charging but I have now your ring tone in my head. Yo vivo perdido en tus ojos. No me puedo controlar Será tu mira.' He began to sing.

'I am sorry David.' I chuckled. I thanked him and saw that I was called six times by my lawyer.

'It's my lawyer.' I gasped. 'I will leave you alone.' He places his hand on my shoulder and gave me a warm smile before he left.

'Hello Ricardo, I am so sorry I didn't pick up. My phone was charging in the living room.'

'It's ok Rosie. But I just couldn't wait to tell you the news I just received. Marcel signed the divorce papers. Congratulation you are a free woman.'

'O my god. Marcel how. How is that possible?'

'He said someone changed his mind.' Ricardo chuckled. 'Anyway when you're back from your work trip we can discuss this further. Enjoy Rosie.'

'Thank you Ricardo, really thank you.' I decline the call and when I looked up I saw Rafihna walking in. 'Congrats with your freedom.'

I frowned my eyebrows. 'How did you know?'

'Let me say, I was the person he changed his mind. I know Marcel, and a call did it all.'

'Rafael Alcântara do Nascimento, what did you do?'

'It will be better if you didn't know.' I gave him a hug and felt tears in my eyes. 'How did you knew it was the Marcel I was talking about?'

'When Mariana showed up yesterday, I asked her who your so called husband was and she gave me his full name. Luckily I still have his number in my phone. Oh and by the way, I just know a little secret about him that could destroy his image.'

'Rafael spill it out!'

'He kind off slept with everyone off his company, which you already knew. But also with the wife off his biggest inventor. I gasped and stood there with my mouth wide open. 'Close your mouth, before you catch flies.' He chuckled.

'How do you know this?'

'Because I saw them first kissing together at a party, and then later I saw them doing it in a room. It was a house party by the way. And I am sure they did it more than just once. I was also not the only one that saw this. So anyway, if her man will find out  about this. He would drop the company and that is going to cause your ex so much trouble, that also other inventors won't invest in his company either. Because that inventor has a lot, but I mean a lot off power.' I chuckled and couldn't believe my ears.

'Oh and we have another surprise for you.' He said while dragging me with him. 'Who is we?'

'You'll see.' A big smile grew on his what made curious and scared. We walked to the garden and saw everyone sitting around each other. When they saw me, David stood up and greeted me again with a smile.

'Well it's the final day we are going to spend time with each other. And also, without the drama it was a pleasure to have you here. Your fitness lessons were great for the boys, but I also know that you know a lot about football. Also, that you have played it yourself. You will receive the rest off the money from your work, but we also want to give you something else.'

I looked at him with frowned eyebrows, waiting for him what the surprise is.

'The Barcelona and Real Madrid female team need both an assistance coach, and they would thrill to have you. And because you can't assistance both teams, so which one would it be?'

Everyone behind David were standing up and moving closer to hear my answer.

'I will pick...'