Why Me?

I hope you like it. If there are any errors, I apologize. But point them out to me, thanks for reading.

------------//////////----------/////////-------------//////////--------

Chapter 3

When I woke up, I was cocooned by darkness. I was awake for a little while trying to figure out what was going on. Then I had the urge to yawn. I tried desperately to not, but the yawn overtook my mental strength. Then to top it off, it was an incredibly loud yawn. In that moment the door was thrown open and the light switch was flipped on without much warning.

I was temporarily blinded. When my vision finally adjusted, I saw the same man who helped me on the street.

"W-where a-am I?" I asked with fear clear in my voice.

"I can't tell you," he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I shook it off, "Do you work for my father?" I asked in a small voice.

"No," was his vague answer.

"Well, can tell me why I'm here?" I asked now slightly annoyed.

"Maybe," he replied.

"Well?" I asked impatiently.

"I might tell you if you're good, but for right now I need you to get changed and come down stairs for dinner," he said, about to leave, but I stopped him.

"At least tell me one thing," I said, hopeful.

"What do you want to know?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"What are your intentions?" I asked.

"To keep you safe from your father and your ex's family." And with that, he walked out of the room.

After my shower, I walked to the closet and saw a bunch of brand new clothes my size and style.

"Well, isn't that convenient," I said out loud to myself with a laugh.

I walked downstairs in white short shorts and a royal blue tank. My "savior" comes running and pulls me back up stairs.

"Change!" He demands.

"Why?" I question him.

"Because if you go downstairs dressed like that, I won't be the one pulling you up here if you get what I mean," he says, closing the door.

"What? Do you love with a bunch of hormonal guys?" I asked, smirking at the way he was looking at me.

"Hormonal isn't even the beginning if my brothers," he said laughing.

"Well, with the way you keep looking at me makes me think you're not much better," I said with a smirk.

With that, I ran to my closet, and with one last look, I saw him running after me. I stuck my tongue out, shut the door, and locked it.

"You will get it when you come out!" He yelled, pounding on the door.

I grabbed some Capri pants and threw them on. Then, I grabbed a belt and held it like a whip as I opened the door cautiously. I took a few steps out and was grabbed. The next thing I knew I was being thrown over his shoulder and dragged downstairs.

I was screaming at him, slapping him on his head, flailing my arms around, trying to get out of his grip. Then I heard voices, but I couldn't see who they were, due to the fact that I was facing the other way.

"Dude, she's got a nice ass!" The first voice said. Pig.

"Why are you carrying her like that?" Another voice questioned. Idiot.

"Turn her around I want to see her face," one demanded. Spoiled.

"I want to carry her like that, if you you know what I mean," how many freaking brothers does this guy have. Douche.

"Damian, put her down this instant!" A voice boomed from the top of the stairs. Finally, someone sensible.

Now I know his name. Ha!

I look up and see a very authoritative man, who was built like a truck.

Behind him stood another man, that I am assuming is another one of Damian's brothers. Well, at least he isn't as perverted as the others.

I was put down on the floor. At that moment the boys cleared a path for their, father? He stood in front of me.

Up close, I swear he was even bigger. He was at least a foot and a half taller than me. "What's your name?" He asked.

I gulped and cringed under his stare, "Cassandra," I said quietly.

He was about to say something when a girl's voice rang through the house as the door slammed open and shut. "I'm home!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think. Critics are welcome. Good or bad. Any advice is better than none.

I am sorry about the cliffhanger, but I have some people hounding me to post something. Hopefully, since I'm going to be in wifi zone most of this weekend I will update hopefully Saturday or Sunday. But Friday I have a giants game to go to so I doubt I will update then.

And Hannah of you read this I said I will update ASAP so please chill. And see you tomorrow.

Please:

Vote,

Comment,

& Follow me

-Izzy