Merry Christmas, Darling

The morning of Christmas breaks over the quaint city of Seattle, Washington in sleeping silence, just like all the years before. Drifting snowflakes are beginning to settle in from another long night of heavy snowfall, dusting the town in the heart warming sight of comfort, of familiarity, of the glistening white substance that creates child like smiles of wonder and excitement. The sun is far lost behind the frigid cold temperatures, behind the cloudiest skies, painting shadows in the grey stroking sky. Snuggled away, in their large Queen sized bed, Calliope and Arizona take in the bliss of the moment, take in the perfection, of the love that echoes through the silence of their two story home.

Their sheets hang from off their bed in a disarranged mess, bare legs are woven together in almost an abstract piece of art, the heat of passion radiating in waves around their bodies. A tangled mess of careless blond locks, raven black curls in a disarray, content and delirious giggles escaping from eager and hungry lips. Sexy gazes, warm blushing cheeks, come and get me grins, lust filled moments of desire and passion. Carefully, Calliope's long fingers trace the jaw line of the Peds surgeon, mesmerizing her all too perfect features that ache in desperate wanting. The blond beneath her shivers at her wife's touch, swallowing hard, trying to form moisture in her cotton dry mouth. Her piercing blue eyes stare into her auburn brown, a small playful smile curling upon her perfect lips. She reaches forward, her fingers slipping through Calliope's raven black curls, twisting and tugging just enough to get an 'oomph' to rumble in the back of the Latina's throat. She kisses her, softly, tenderly, their lips dancing to a beat all of their own. Pulling away, she smiles up at her wife, the look of defiance and manipulation written within her blue swirls.

"You know, you can't actually put a tiny human in me," Arizona mumbles, her breath against Calliope's face. Mumbling with a raspy moan, Calliope nods her head in defeat before placing her lips against hers once again. Unable to resist her lover, Arizona smiles against her lips, her fingers tracing down her broad body as they rest into the arch of her back, pushing just hard enough to steal her breath. Callie pulls away on briefly, soft fingers tracing from her neck, down her curves, resting upon her hips and she watches as the breath hitches in her throat with a teasing a smirk.

"I know. But it doesn't mean that I don't like practicing," Callie smirks with a careful bat of her long eyelashes. Biting her bottom lip, Arizona smiles as she pulls Callie into another kiss, tangling her legs around hers as their waists collide together in a passionate movement. Her nails dig into Calliope's tan skin as she smiles against her lips, her heart racing, the butterflies dancing in her stomach. It amazes her really, she thinks, how Calliope can still make her nervous and excited and giggle like some school girl in spring time, even after all these years.

"Yes. P-practicing is definitely fun. What's.. um.. w-what's that saying?" Arizona stutters as lips trace every inch of her delicate body. A pair of auburn eyes dart up from her flat abdomen, shaded by a messy tangle of raven curls and a teasing smile quickly curls upon her soft lips and a playful laugh rumbles in the back of he throat.

"Practice makes perfect?" offers Callie as she shifts herself, placing another delicate kiss upon her wife's lips. Arizona nods in exhaustion, sighing in content happiness as she caresses Calliope's beautiful body, her heart instantly melting at the feeling of her silver ring against Callie's. Married, the thought still takes her surprise.

"Yes, well, you are most certainly perfect. You're super and awesome," Arizona whispers breathlessly and Callie only smiles. Hovering above her, she gently brushes her golden curls away from her face, staring lovingly into those pair of familiar eyes. Kissing her nose, she takes her hand within hers, intertwining their fingers as she lifts them above her head, smiling down at her in nothing but the utmost love.