Chapter 2: First Day

~Julianna~
Ughhhhh..... first day of 12th grade and I'm already late. FML. it's 6:00a.m. and I need to leave by 7:30. This is gonna be hard. I roll out of bed and rush to my bathroom. Hopping into the shower, I quick shampoo and condition my hair and shave my legs. What? Here in Texas it's hot even in September. I rush to my closet and pull out my pre set outfit. Black bra and pantie set and a cute hot pink loose crop top with some high waisted shorts. and some 2" heeled ankle boots, of course. SHIT! It's already 7:00 and I haven't done my hair and makeup. I rush to my vanity and do my daily makeup routine. Primer, foundation, concealer, powder, contour and some mascara and I'm good to go. Sounds like a lot, but in all honesty, some of the sluts at my school wear wear more than me, and if u think I'm dressed slutty you should see Rylie Adams, the schools queen-bee. I'm not popular, but I'm definitely not a nerd. I'm smart but also very athletic, I play soccer and my legs show it. (I'm not trying to be rude I'm just stating some facts about myself.)
Anyway... I brush my hair up into a messy bun, run downstairs and grab an apple and rush out to my baby, aka my car. She's a real beaut. A nice white, Chevy Impala with beige interior. I rush out just in time to see Josh rush out to his motorcycle. Damn, he has a Harley Davidson? Why do all the hot ones with nice cars have to be assholes?? Whatever. I make it to school just in time to park before the Queen herself comes over.
Rylie: Hey girl.
Me- hey?
R: So I heard u lived next door to the new kid?
Me- who Josh?
R: yes, Josh. I was just coming over to tell you to back off because he's mine and mine only. get it? got it? good!
no wonder everyone hates her I thought as she walked away. Sure Josh was hot but come on I'm not interested in him and really why did you have to be so rude about telling me to back away. Ha. I bet she wouldn't be doing that shit if she knew I boxed and went to the gym 4 times a week. What? Being the soccer captain requires you to be fit and strong and soccer mainly works out your legs anyway.
And on that thought I walked into school.

~Josh~
I walked outside my house at 7:30 just as Julianna ran out of her house. Damn she looks good today I thought to myself.
I saw her looking at my bike as she walked out. She looks impressed. She stood there eyeing it with her hand on her hip and an apple in the other. She walked to her car and it was then I fully got to look at her long, tan and toned legs. She must play a sport or go to the gym frequently for those muscles.
I got on my Harley Davidson motorcycle and took off, stopping at McDonalds to grab a smoothie. What? They're good af okay? Rolling up to school I saw everyone's heads turn my way. Except Julianna. She was talking to some girl and sitting on her car. The girl seemed to be threatening her considering the way she was cornered by the girl and her "posse." I felt my blood boil until I saw Julianna's face. She didn't look scared, just annoyed and amused. Finally, the girl turned around and walked over to me swaying her hips. She looked really slutty tbh and definitely not a good as Julianna. Damn boy why am I thinking like this? I need to get Julianna outta my head I said to myself.
As the girl got closer to me I saw Julianna walk up to school, not even acknowledging my presence. Not acceptable in my book. By the time I snapped out of my train of thought the girl was in front of me. Her shirt was tight and cropped and her boobs were spilling out of the shirt. gross. and her short were shorter than Julianna's and almost looked like high rise underwear. Her makeup was caked on so much she looked like a clown. It was hilarious to say the least.
girl: hi. I'm Rylie. I'm the queen around here so you should date me in order to become super popular and become half of the cutest couple in this town. I can give u so many pleasures big boy.
I looked at her in disgust and shock and then burst out laughing. She glared at me and so did her clones. A crowd had formed around me and everyone was chuckling before Rylie silenced them with a glare. Damn, she really must be powerful.
Me- oh no Rylie I think not. I'm good being single and I got my eye on someone else btw. not you. sorry to burst your bubble my slutty queen
And with that, I walked around her and into school.