Chapter 1

Sunhee POV-

I walked though the halls in a quiet sensible manner, lessons were going on but this was my free period.

I didn't want to work so wandering around was the best thing for me right now, getting some fresh air and a break from all my studying. It felt great.

What my parents didn't know was that I was quiet a big fan of a band, not an enthusiastic crazy fan just a thankful and sensible fan that respected them and their music.

This band was called BTS a seven membered korean boy band. BTS standing for Bangtansonyeondan-Bulletproof Boy Scouts.

It consists of the seven boys named Jungkook, Jimin, V(Taehyung), Suga(Yoongi), Jin(Seokjin), J-Hope(Hoseok) and Rap Monster(Namjoon).

If my parents found out they would probably kill me but that's why I am determined to keep it away from them. Honestly I swear on my life.

One of the only things that makes me happy is not being taken away from me, no matter what. If I don't have music and dance don't think I could live.

They also don't know that I do dance after school when I'm taking a 'Study Break'. I didn't realise that I had been day dreaming and still walking, just at this moment, I walked into a lamp post and fell backward.

I had it my head on the spiky part and a little bit of blood trickled from my forehead. I hit the floor and sat up slowly.

"Aish" I looked at my dusty clothes and began to dust off before a hand reached out from above me "Are you okay? You took quite a fall" I heard a deep subtle voice say to me.

I was so embarrassed, I felt my cheeks heating up, I looked up my chocolate brown bangs parting as more blood trickled and hit my eye lid making it blurry for me to see who the hand belonged to.

I took the hand and bowed immediately "I'm okay, thank you very much" I saw a drop of blood hit the floor and he then swept my off my feet and carried me in bridal style.

I squealed a bit and looked away "You don't need to carry me, I'm okay I can walk" I was scared of my uniform skirt going up. So I hurried to hold it down.

I felt his manly physique, I still couldn't get a good look at his face. I suddenly blacked out, I felt my head slip back and I felt him speed up into a running pace.

The only thing I thought before I slipped into the dark abyss was...Who is he?

A/N
Im sorry the other book (Why did it have to be you?) hasn't been updated in ages that because I'm kinda stuck for what to write, So I thought why not start a new one with some fresh ideas, Now I promise that this book will be updated fast and I will carry on till complete.

You have my word.