Chapter 3

Sunhee POV

Today was my day off so I had decided to just stay at home and watch some movies. I grabbed my bag and began pulling things out, mostly trash. 

Til I came across a ticket to a one on one football match. I hurried to look when it was and who it was between, I read it and my eyes widened. IT'S TODAY!I have a ticket for Taehyung (V) fan. 

I quickly grabbed my phone, googled it and read about it, there was two opposite sitting areas, one said for Taehyung fans and on the opposite side of the pitch a sitting area for Jungkook fans. 

Just as a little thing for the local fans as BTS hardly perform at the place they were formed, they are either in different parts of South Korea or in different countries. 

Its 10am and fans have to arrive at 11:45. I smiled and giggled while jumping lightly. "Omo omo, I totally forgot!~" I squealed and held the ticket tight in my hand.

I was still a huge fan of BTS and I was still respectful and thankful but I've never seen them in person. I immediately began to get ready. 

Picking out a white oversize jumper with a black skull on the front, black skinny jeans and black and white converse highs. By the time I had sorted my outfit it was 10:34am and I began doing my make up, I decided to go for a subtle natural look.

I straightened my hair, put my sunglasses on so no one would know who I am(P.s No.1 Dance instructor of S.Korea, Just in case you forgot Hehe :D) and sorted my bangs out and I was ready. 

It was 11:16am so I decided to go for a stroll, I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my bag before putting it on my shoulder and heading out. 

After a long walk I checked the time, It was 11:20 so I took a bus and headed toward the field. I saw about 15 fans waiting. I got off the bus after thanking the driver and got inline. 

They began letting us in and I handed my ticket in and walked forward, all of the fans were squealing, jumping and talking while walking to the side that had a huge banner saying "KOOKIE" 

I was the only one that walked to the side saying "TAETAE" Then I remembered most of the fans liked Jungkook  the most in this city and some of the girls were Taehyung fans but went to the Jungkook side anyways.

 I felt awful because about 15 people were there for Jungkook, for Taehyung too but Jungkook the most. I sat all alone clutching my bag. The two boys came out dressed in sport ware. 

Taehyung looked straight to his side where I was, a huge smile grew on his face and he waved in my direction. I looked around and behind me before pointing at myself and tilting my head in question.

 He nodded and waved more. I smiled sweetly back and gave him a little wave. They got into position and the match began. Half way through out the match I noticed the clouds getting darker. 

I felt a few drops of rain on my head and thighs. It began to rain hard and the boys were rushed away, I watched Taehyung being hurried along by Jungkook.

 He was being resistant and he was just staring at me. Jungkook noticed and stopped then looked at me. I gave a hand gesture for him to go. 

Jungkook did a little head bow and hurried Taehyung into the car and it sped off. All of the fans rushed off home pushing past me when I stood up. I went to grab my bag and noticed it wasn't there. 

I went into my pockets for my phone and pulled it out. I searched for my bag near all the seats but it was no where to be seen. It was raining harder, I was soaked and really cold. 

I ran to a close by building and stood in the doorway as there was a bit of shelter above that stopped the rain hitting me. I was shaking from the coldness of my soaked clothes and the wind.

 I pulled my phone out and called Sungjae. He picked up immediately "Hello?" I heard him say and I immediately felt safer "S...Sung....jae O..Oppa.." My voice was shaking from my body temperature dropping "Sunhee, Whats wrong? You sound sick" I sniffed as I felt my cold building.

"Sung...Jae...O..Oppa where are you?.." I heard a girl with a lustful voice speak with a light sexy giggle  in the background "Oppa c'mon we were just getting started"  I was so shocked and it felt like someone had ripped my heart out of my chest. 

"One minute Jagiya" I heard him and my heart ached so much to hear those words come out of his mouth directed at a different girl "Sunhee I'm in Seoul performing remember, It's my day off today" 

I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. He was coming home in two days and I was gonna confess my feelings to him. I was going to tell him that I love him and always have since we met. 

"Ah...Sorry to interrupt, you sound busy ..." I held back my tears "Sunh-" I hung the call up and dropped my phone in shock after realising what I had just heard.  

I sunk to my knees crying my heart out, My bag and the man I have loved for 10 years have been taken from me... I felt something being placed around my shoulders. I wipe my tears quickly, I look up and stand up slowly. 

I bow upon realizing who it is. "H-Hello"