Chapter 1

I woke up around 10am I would usually wake up earlier and run for a few hours but last night was exhausting I had so much work to do at the office and it was not always easy to have a bright smile on my face for the customers. I got out of bed and took a quick shower before brushing my teeth and making myself coffe and breakfast. I live alone in a medium sized house, since my last boyfriend Zach cheated on me. I kicked him out a few months ago, I don't miss him I'm actually disgusted. He cheated on me with my best friend in my own bed. Apparently they were together shortly after he moved into my house. Which made me tense up even more. After eating breakfast and watching a bit TV I checked my emails to see that I was invited for a meeting next Friday. This meant I had to buy nice clothes and a coat since it was getting colder every day. I got dressed in some black jeans and a sweater, making my way to my car which was parked in my garage. I got in and it was freezing so I turned the heating on.

I drove around for a hour before I stopped by the nearest clothing store and made myself on the way to the coats after entering a fancy shop. At first I looked at the brown long coat but later I saw a really great one, it was black, long with buttons on a mannequin.

I walked over and wanted to feel the material as soon as I touched the nice fabric a hand snapped mine away and I was in total shock to see that the mannequin was actually a boy!

"What the fuck mate" he yelled, his voice was so high and it kind of did and did not fit to his figure.

"I-I'm sorry I thought, I don't know, I guess" I couldn't bring out a word. I was still in shock. And I was so embarrassed.

"You're fucking weird why are you even touching my coat ?" His voice was lower this time.

"No I thought you were a mannequin I just wanted to feel the material, I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I said avoiding the eye contact since this whole situation felt like some kind of joke.

"Do I look like a god damn mannequin to you?" The small boy said and raised his eyebrow.

"How was i supposed to know? no one actually has cheekbones like that"

He looked so much like a mannequin those cheekbones couldn't be real.

I lifted my finger and touched it and he snapped my finger again.

I quickly realized how weird and dumb that act was. I could've just died there.

"I'm real as you can see not some weird doll can you stop doing that I feel really uncomfortable" he said looking into my eyes, almost starring.

His eyes were so blue and I thought I might get lost in them in any second.

"I'm sorry I just can't believe it. You look like a masterpiece" I said. I couldn't believe that this just left my mouth

"Leave me alone" he said. And I kind of felt sad. I just met him but I wanted to talk to him longer.

"Wait! No don't go please. Can I.. Uhm.. Can I have your number or e-mail?" I asked, he probably thinks I'm so damn weird. I just eyes his coat called him a masterpiece and now I'm asking for his number.

Harry you need to think before you speak is all my head was saying right now.

"Why?" The blue eyes boy asked.

Why? Well, I probably wouldn't see a boy like him ever again.

I let out a 'never mind' almost whispering it but somehow he must have heard it because he grabbed my arm and told me that he was sorry for being so rude but he was just shocked to see a boy like me fumbling on his coat out of nowhere.

"A boy like me? I'm just a weird guy what do you mean..."

"I'm Louis, and you weird? Yes, but your hair is also so long and I defiantly like your curls and even if my cheekbones might be amazing your jawline makes me want to cut my weed with them" he admitted

I let out a loud embarrassing laugh and covered my mouth after. This boy was funny and good looking.

Think lips, caramel hair in a quiff, and blue eyes I could drown in them.

"I'm Harry, and weed? Really? You don't look like you'd get high actually"

"Quiet lot. But nice to meet you Harry I guess? Kind of a strange way to make friends but I don't mind" he said and took out his phone.

He handed me it of a sign to dial my number and told me to text myself. I checked my phone and added him to my contacts.

"Oh Louis before you go, where'd you buy your coat?" I asked.