Chapter 2

"Maybe I'll tell you if you text me tonight" Louis said before he winked at me and walked out of the store.

I couldn't help but smile and feel happy about Louis wanting me to text him, even though I must have seemed like a psycho earlier.

I never thought my weirdness would help me to find hot people. Guess I was just lucky that he didn't beat me up. However I made my way back to my car and drove back home, trying to focus on the road instead of the shorter boy I met. I just wanted to rush home and text him. Maybe meet up with him within the next days. I needed to see him again, he was so different. Nothing like the other boys. He was truly unique.

After 20 minutes of not being able to focus on the road I finally arrived at home. It was always so empty I hated it, I actually hoped Louis would somehow ask to come over and do something together. Maybe play Fifa on my PS4. I brought it a long time ago but I never had much time to play with it because of my work and well, I had no one to actually sit down and play a good round with me. After Zach left I felt so alone it was like as if he was the only person/friend I had besides Zayn who he cheated on me with. Now that I think about it I don't actually care. I hate them, for doing this to me. I would have understand if Zach came up to me and told me that he didn't love me, honestly It would've hurt less. I haven't seen them since I erased them from my life. Thank god.

I made myself dinner and I didn't know why but I was staring at my phone waiting for a message even though he told me to text him first. I was so nervous over a text, what is this boy doing to me. I washed the dishes sat down on my couch and typed a quick message to Louis.

"Hey it's Harry"

A few minutes later I got a text back

"Finally, I thought you forgot me"

"How could I" I was smiling through my phone.

"What were you doing the whole time. I waited for a text!!"

I took the opportunity and tried to flirt

"Hmm... I was busy doing things with someone"

"Ohhh you've a girlfriend?" Fuck I totally forgot not everyone is gay.

"No I'm gay, hope you don't mind"

"Ew go away" what... I thought I was gonna get sick or something

"Oh.. Sorry, bye" my stomach was turning

"IM JOKING HARRY! I'm gay too fuck yeah let's have sex"

Oh god this boy will be the death of me. BUT WAIT WHAT....

"Uhm what. You scared me.. And sure ;)"

Where's this conversation going

"Ohhh so eager? And sorry I like to mess around. But actually my boyfriend wouldn't approve"

No... No no no no no no no no NO nO no no no not boyfriend no no fuck no
But wait... I shouldn't care? He's a stranger anyway

"Tell him I said hi! And I'm just joking around Louis." That was horrible how do I unsent this

"He's greeting back and sure you were little boy" little? Haha me and little did he see himself

"Me and little? Have you seen yourself"

"Fuck offfffffffffffff" here we go

"You're so tiny I could put you in my pocket"

"Shut the fuck up I'm not" he's so cute

"Okay okay okay, How old are you Louis?"

"23 you?"

WHat no way he looks younger wtf