Chapter 3

He was waiting for me to explain him what was going on but I couldn't. I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door leaving Louis in the living room. I could hear footsteps coming closer, I didn't wanted to face Louis why is this all even happening to me. Can he go away please. Before he mentioned Zach I really thought I was over him, maybe I was and I was panicking and crying because he was going out with Louis.

"Harry please open the door, I don't know what just happened but I'm really worried, did I do something wrong?"

I was shaking my head, no, no he did nothing wrong. I got up and unlocked the door feeling Louis hugging me.

"I'm sorry" he whispered

I didn't care about Zach or whatever I needed to inform Louis what kind of an asshole his boyfriend is.

"Zach, your boyfriend, is my ex" I said still trying to calm down

"Oh, well that's awkward but what's the matter?" He had no idea

"He cheated on me with my best friend Zayn"

"No fuck, not that Zayn. Hair in a quiff long lashes beard?"

I felt like I had to vomit

"Yeah..."

"Is this some kind of joke?" He laughed
What is he talking about?

"No why would I joke what's wrong"

He bit his lip and closed his eyes for a minute. I guided him back to the living room to actually sit down and talk this out.

"He..we had been together for years. And I when I got home earlier he was in bed with Zayn... I'm sorry Louis" I said, he was not looking at me

"I don't believe you" he said and got up.

"He told me that a guy has kicked him out after cheating on him"

I couldn't believe what he was saying. Zach was basically telling what happened to me in his own way to find new lovers.

"No Louis. That's what he did to me and I kicked him out" is it strange that I care about him that much? Or is it just the fact that Zach was lying to him.

"I've known him for months now and he never lied to me, so why should I believe a stranger?" It's true why would he? But I wasn't lying, not one bit.

"Bye Harry delete my number" was all he said before I got out.

Well if he doesn't wants to believe me and actually go back to the lying ass then I don't care.