Chapter 3

helloooo :-)

gUESS WHAT

I MEET THE BOYS NEXT SATURDAY AND IM STILL NOT OK I WILL NEVER BE OK

anywho I hope you guys love this chapter idk.

*************

Harry woke up, feeling rather jovial. Given the fact he thought he was dead. But seeing Louis here, and finding out he was alive, boy was that a shock!

Harry stared into Louis eyes, "wha....I...I don't understand," he mumbled. Louis sighed to himself, he really wasn't ready to explain this all to Harry.

But he did anyway.

From the time Niall came over, all the way to now he explained while choking on his own tears. He really couldn't stand to relive this horrid day.

When Louis finished he looked up at Harry, who also had tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I put you through that," Harry mumbled while wiping his eyes.

"Don't be sorry love," Louis spoke softly, "just...don't do it again okay."

"Okay-"

"HARRY!" A loud Irish voice boomed followed by, "Niall would you please be quiet." Harry laughed, oh Liam.

"Harry!" Niall whisper yelled as he tackled the tired bloke in his hospital bed, "never again nope," he whispered in Harry's ear.

Harry shook his head and laughed, "yeah, never again mate."

Louis looked over at Harry while he chatted with the other lads. He looked so broken, yet so beautiful. He had bags under his eyes and you could see the scars under his gown.

"Louis?" Harry called. Louis snapped his gaze to Harry's green eyes, where he then realized they were alone.

"Where are the other lads?" Louis said, inching his face toward the younger boys without even noticing himself.

Harry gulped, "they..uh...w-went to go grab a bite to eat." Harry noticed Louis getting close, way to close for "just friends"

"Is that so?" Louis spoke softly, smirking he said, "ya know Haz, you have pretty eyes," as he pushed a curl out of the way of his face.

"Thanks-"

Harry could barely reply before Louis crashed his lips onto Harry's. And boy, he now really thought he was in heaven.

*******

sorry it's short I just needed to update I'm sorry I love you guys

(((((This isn't edited sorry))))))