Chapter 7

Really sorry for the late update I was sick for awhile plus I'm still settling in with school sorry babes. I'm going to try and update more though so yeah.

so yah here we gooo
& I still would like to here from you guys more

Like what do you want to happen etc etc

Ok moving on
************************************

"Louis? Have you seen my jeans! The ones with the tiny rips in them?" Harry yelled to his boyfriend, who was somewhere around the house. It's been two months and Harry has recovered tremendously, or so that's what everyone else thinks. He still has his days....a lot. He still cuts....a lot. But if pretending to be okay will get him and the boys back on tour he would do it.

"Uh I don't know babe," Louis hollered back, "check your dresser."

Louis and Harry's relationship continued to flourish, yet they still hid in secret. The only people to know about their relationship was the boys, Paul, and most of the team. Today was finally the day that everyone has been waiting for. The tour. Since everyone including management thought Harry was stable enough to go on stage, they decided to go through with their second world tour. Sure Harry was excited, but all this tour meant was more hiding. Hiding his love for Louis, and the fact he wasn't "ok".

Harry checked his dresser throwing what seemed to be an endless amount of pants around his and Louis already chaotic room. He groaned in frustration, nothing was going his way once again. You'd figure I'd be used to it by now, Harry thought to himself.

"I can't find them," Harry groaned in frustration. Louis sighed, lately he could tell Harry was off (oh how little did he really know) and he wasn't really himself. Louis entered their room and wrapped his arms around Harry's never ending torso and hid his face into Harry's back.

"Forget about it babe, we can buy you a new pair," Louis suggested. Harry sighed again.

"Okay, I guess it's no big deal."

"That would be right my dear Harry. Let's head on down to the airport you've got everything right? The boys and Paul are already there." He could feel Harry take a deep breath. Ever since the incident, he wasn't very fond of airports. It was always full of ignorant paps, and fans shouting for him to stay strong, and that he was worth it. The first few times they've been to the airport after his incident for promo and all of that other "shit" Louis calls it he loved the support. After awhile, all he really wanted was to forget, but it's difficult to forget why you're a mess when everyone is shouting out reminders as to why you are.

"Um okay...you can go get the car now, I should...I gotta go to the bathroom," Harry spoke softly. Louis nodded, and unwrapped himself from Harry's body, but before leaving the room he grabbed Harry's hand and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips.

"Love you," Louis whispered.
"I love you to Lou," Harry replied, not meeting Louis eyes. Louis frowned and walked to the front door something wasn't right, and he was going to find out.

*hi this next part could be triggering idk just wanna warn you if you can't handle it please skip you've been warned*

Harry walked into the bathroom with unsure tears burning his eyes. You will not cry, he spoke to himself. He splashed some water in his face and looked into the mirror. Come on, that little voice in his head said to him. "Get it together, everyone's counting on you," Harry said to himself. You know, if you cut you'll feel better, we both know that. "Shut up!" Harry yelled at the voice. Just do it, do it for the boys. Harry groaned in frustration and seemed to automatically search for his razor. Once he found it, he cut four even straight lines stacked onto his previous scars on each arm, and walked out of the bathroom

as good as new.

*************

Ok so yeah it's short I'm sorry love me but

(This is unedited so anything that is supposed to be someone's thoughts is supposed to be in italics but I really wanted to put this chapter out bc I'm late)

PLEASE COMMENT SOMETHING IDK HOW CAN I MAKE IT BETTER (drama is coming so hold onto your hats)