Day One- Part Two

Jenni's POV

The shirt was pressed perfectly. It was also so soft. His jeans were long but perfect. Hard edges on the torso muscles. This drawing was perfect. He was perfect. But I was not. It was perfectly clear. It's a cliche. Nerdy goodie-two-shoes and Mr. Popular Jock. It will never work. Leslie was all I could think of all first period.

Bringggggg

Passing the most dreaded time of my life. Hold on to the books Jenni. Hold them tight. Science is right across the hall. I crossed my fingers and gripped tightly on my sketchbook and textbook for science as I walked out into the hall way.

"Slutty whore!!"

"Nerd!!"

"Kill yourself"

"No one cares about you"

That last comment hit close to home knowing that my dad is never home, my mom moved away ten years ago, and my step mom hates me. Let's go to hell!! In line for class I look up and see that perfectly pressed shirt and a shining white smile. I know that face. Leslie. He was talking to the star quarterback of my school. When the quarterback, Joey of all people, asked me what I was looking at, I looked down and did not answer him.

"What are you looking at? You think Les here is cute? Ohhhhhh..... You finally have the crushies!"

Sorry for the late update. I don't feel well.