Chapter One-Back To Normal?

A/N:Hai guys!Are you wondering why I'm doing someone else's story??Well Knouge_Lover has asked me to continue her story and I felt honored ^.^ The first couple chapters will be hers,she sent them to me.

But after these like four chapters,all the writing will be mine.I just want to thank her for letting me continue her story ^.^ It now belongs to meh but she is the mastermind behind these chapters and plot :P I'm just winging it

So anyway vote,comment,and read hope you enjoy this amazing book!Also it is Sonamy ;3 and some other ships!^-^ Enjoy!!!

~*~

The breeze was silent and graceful.It swept through the island like a fish through the ocean.The sun was beaming down on the sea around the island,making it sparkle.The luscious green leaves moved in the breeze,sending soft shuffles throughout the Island.At the outskirts of it all was the famous blue hedgehog with his two tailed fox friend leaning against a palm tree.The two looked at the water just a couple yards away from them.Even though Sonic cringed,Tails chuckled.

"This is really relaxing,"said Tails.

Sonic sighed in content and nodded,"It is...I'll call this island...Me Island."

Tails looked at him baffled,"Really?"

He put his hands behind his back,smiling as the sun's rays hit him.

"Ya..."

They remained silent before Tails started talking again.

"We could actually stay here for a while,maybe camp here tonight,"suggested Tails.

Sonic cracked an eye open,"Sounds cool...until Dr.Eggman cooks something up."

The fox tapped his chin,"Plus Amy's probably looking for us now."

"Huh...Forgot about her...We could pick her up and she could stay on the island with us,"Sonic said.

"Good idea.I'll pick her up in the tornado,"Tails said standing up.

Shaking his head,Sonic stood and stretched.

"I'll get her."

His best friend looked at him curiously,"But you can't go without the tornado."

Sonic smiled and got in a running stance,"Actually I've been practicing something."

Before Tails could question him further,Sonic zipped off into a ball of blue.He flew right over the water,like he was literally running on water.And that was exactly what he was doing.With a deep breath he hovered right over it.Tails watched from a distance with mouth open.Stunned he blinked repeatedly.

"Sonic's full of surprises,"Tails beamed.

************

"SONIC!"

The pink hedgehog's voice rang through Angel Island.She held her mallet up high,ready to strike.The bee designed bots buzzed right to her.With a small battle cry she swung her mallet and hit the robot spot on.Shattering it to a million pieces,Amy Rose got ready to hit another bot.Just as she did so a red echidna slammed his fist right through another insect robot.

"Thanks a lot for bringing some friends Amy!"Knuckles the echidna yelled sarcastically.

Amy growled and continued breaking the bots.

"They followed me!"she protested.

Knuckles stood in front of the massive green emerald protectively before smashing a bee bot.He was determined to protect his prize possession.