Ch.1 New Student

Y/N *P.O.V*
It was 6:00 am and I'm was getting ready for my first day of school, anxiety took over me. I was really nervous if you couldn't tell already. I took a quick shower and got dress in my F/C Sweater and Blue jeans with converse . Then I heard my mom yell "Y/N Come Eat Breakfast" "I'm Coming" I replied . Then I went to eat breakfast I had pancakes with strawberry syrup.

(A/N yum I now I hungry okay back to the story)

"Bye Mom " I said while leaving
"Bye sweetie have a nice first day of school ". I got all my stuff for school I had my F/C backpack with pencils and notebooks etc.

When I was going to school I thought of those rumors of Ladybug And Chat Noir people say that there are hero's In Paris.

A/N: yes it does take place in Paris okay

But I'm not sure if the rumors are true or not.
When I arrived at the school it was so huge and almost breath taking. I'm was so nervous. I didn't know if anyone well like me or be friends with me . I was walking to entrance of the School it was so crowded . I didn't know where to go . I took out my schedule from my F/C backpack. I then read what it said . I walk in the school to find someone to help me out then i Bumped into someone and fell

I look up to see who I bumped into it was a boy with blonde hair with green eyes he was a wearing black shirt with Yellow , green and purple stripes . He had a white vest and Blue jeans with orange converse .

"Oh i'm so sorry are you okay?" he said
"Yeah I am fine" I said

He held out his hand to help me up

"Hey I have not seen you before are you new?" He said with a curious yet sweet tone

"Yeah I am " I said
"Cool My name is Adrien Agreste" he said

" Hi my name is Y/N L/N " I said shaking his hand

I thought Adrien so cute with his hypnotizing green eyes and wait, do I really like him? I just met him, maybe I imagining things.

But since we met maybe he could show me around the school.

Adrien's *P.O.V*
So this the new girl she was so so cute with those E/C eyes and her H/L H/C hair wait wait I just met her. I shook my head slightly to take the thought away. Im stupid why would have crush on someone I'd just met. Besides I have a secret that Y/N shouldn't know that..

I am Chat Noir.

Y/N's *P.O.V* ( again )
" Hey Adrien I was wondering if you could show me around " I said in shy tone.

"Sure let's start with your classes" he said

"Ok" I said I gave him my schedule he looked at me and smiled

" Cool we have all the same classes except English " He said

"Cool " I replied

~ Time Skip ~( cuz I am lazy ) (Andrea's a/n yes you are)

After Adrien showed me around the school he opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it, i wonder what he was going to say.

" Hey I was wondering if you are available after school " Adrien said quickly.

" ..Yeah why? " I asked

" Well I-" Adrien was about something but Then the bell ring.

" I have to go to class I talk to at lunch see ya " Adrien said then walked away to his class

I then proceeded to go my 1st period class, English I sat down on an empty seat, thank goodness there was no one sitting next to me.

The teacher looked at me and smiled
Then the teacher said

A/N(Couldn't think of a name for the teacher don't judge meh ^'^)

" Hello Class today well a new student please come and introduce yourself to the class" The teacher said

I then stood up and trudged towards the front of the class, i look up to see all eyes on me, i felt myself getting flustered and another wave of anxiety washed over me.

"What's your name?" the teacher said
" My name is Y/N L/ N " I replied in a low and shy voice.Nice to meet you Y/N she said in louder voice for the people in the back of class to hear.

I starting walking back to my chair when i noticed someone was sitting next to my chair.

The girl with two short pigtails with blue violet hair with blue eyes.

Then I sat next to her

"Hi im Marinette nice to meet you" she said with a sweet tone and a smile.

" Nice to meet you too " I said I smiled in return

I knew this school year was going to be great, or so i thought.

A/N : Hey guys I hope u like this chapter I'm worked so really hard and I hope u will enjoy and so so sorry for my bad grammar I tried :/ ~ stay kawaii