Ch.5 Defeating weather girl

Y/N * P.O.V*
"Now how are we going to defeat frosty?" I asked them

"Frosty?" they both said questioningly (A/n Is that a word? Well it is now ~Andrea)

"Yes frosty it's my new nickname for her" i replied quickly while also adding "Now how are we going to defeat her?" i asked continuing to look up at the massive storm circling.

"Right well, Lunar wolf you go onto the top of that building and get ready to attack weath- frosty and ladybug you do the same except on that building" he took a brief pause before adding "and i'll be distracting her" 

Ladybug and i exchanged looks and both nodded before i leaped out of sight and landed onto the building and ran to the building he specifically assigned me to.

I looked down and saw chat noir talking to her she then opened her umbrella ready to attack i looked at the other side of the building and saw ladybug look at me with a courageous nod and i nodded in return and leaped off the building while i was in mid-air i released i didn't know how to use my scythe.

I looked and saw lady ready to hit her but frosty saw her and knocked her away with her powerful wind.

I groaned and i saw frosty snap her neck towards my direction (A/n nightmares for life gr8 ~Andrea) with a glare i quick grabbed my scythe and smacked the scythe onto her head and she was knocked out.

"That was easy" i mumbled.

I looked up and chat noir and ladybug running towards me.

"Lunar wolf you did amazing!" chat noir cheered

"Um thanks? But all i did is hit her with this thingy" i said lifting up my scythe

Ladybug's eyes widen and she took the scythe into her own hands "Whoa... This is amazing..." she whispered.
Then I took her unbrella and broke it and Then came a dark purple butterfly Then ladybug  got her weapon and captured the butterfly and then everthing went back to normal.

Then  .....

Chat noir was also staring at it with a goofy grin plastered onto his face, i smiled and took the scythe back into my own hands "Thanks" i said sweetly.

"Oh no! I got to go i have to study for my tests and then i have an essay for English class!" ladybug said already sprinting away.

"Well bye?" i said looking at her figure slowly vanishing away.

I look and saw chat noir looking down at me with a kinda adorable grin- wait nope aha nope not getting feelings. Oh god kill me he looks so adorable it should be illegal (A/n i might edit it out xD ~My reputation)

I shook my head slightly "Um, anyways i really got to go i need to wash my c-cat ..." i stuttered and regretted being born at that moment.

He laughed a bit and nodded "Alright goodbye ... lunar wolf" he said taking my hand and placing a soft kiss on my hand.

I tried so hard not to squeal and forced myself not to blush, "B-bye" i stuttered out.

(A/n Please excuse my immaturity in this chapter i wrote this chapter because alyssa (The original writer) didn't have any idea's so i thought why not take over and make a chapter myself.... I am so sorry xD Also! Please excuse any grammar mistakes i was kinda rushing through this i promise the next chapter will be better please leave suggestions below in the comments or questions/concerns for either me (Andrea) or Alyssa! Also please vote it would mean a lot and thank you for reading this story ~Andrea)