Chapter 1- Weather Controller

"Hey nii~san!" Sasu called out for Sasuke "Sasu~nii!" Sasuke smiled.

They both walked through the silent Uchiha compound, 'its too early for everyone to be sleeping' "Sasu~nii lets go" Sasuke said running ahead.
"Nii~san wait up!" The kid Uchiha ran matching her brother's speed
"what's wrong?

Sasuke stopped in horror, dead corpses laying around. "Hurry"
Both of them reached there house
Sasuke was in front of his horrified sister. When they reached the door there mother and father were were laying down the floor lifeless.

Itachi showed behind the shadows and had an emotionless face.
"Nii~san who did this!?" Sasuke was tearing up, an unexpected shuriken hit Sasuke's arm then it hit me, It was him who slayed the Uchiha

Kill him
.....
Hate him
....
Despise him

The demon inside Sasu was about to show its colors, in other words..
Rampage.

"You...you killed...OUR ENTIRE CLAN!!!" A dark red aura surrounded Sasu a mangenkyo Sharingan replaced her eyes.
A dark red Phoenix surrounded Sasu she aimed a tailed beast bomb at Itachi before doing so sheltered Sasuke in the Phoenix's wings. *boom!*

A few months later, the village feared Sasu much more than Naruto. Sasuke never feared Sasu, yes he ignored her but she understood what depression he was in.

'Time pass'

Sasu noticed that Sasuke's bag was covered in pink flowers like a garden.
Naruto, Sakura and other few children in the academy were disappearing during break time.
'What is happening?' Sasu wondered

The female Uchiha looked around and spotted the Uzumaki who was checking his surroundings before heading in the forest.

Sasu followed him silently to a seemed to be broken treehouse. "Yota!" The Yamanaka called out

'Yota?' Sasu wondered

A little boy who was dressed in a brown cloak, light brownish hair and green eyes surrounded by a light black came out of the broken treehouse. Sasu assumed that was Yota. "Girl! Hehe!" Yota giggled and hopped to Sasu's direction.

To Sasu's surprise Yota poked her in the forehead "eye!eye!" Yota giggled.
"Yo, Sasu!" Naruto smiled Sasu kept a emotionless face on and waved Hi.

"Wanna join us!?" The Blonde Yamanaka shouted out. "Sure" The Uchiha mumbled "But don't tell the adults!" The Haruno warned.

Sasu's onyx eyes knodded in agreement. Yota danced around the female Uchiha, Sasu was completed focused on Yota's eyes glaring at them. Yota showed anger in his eyes, lighting began chasing Sasu. The Uchiha didn't flinch, all of Yota's attacks were useless.

'He's a reanimation'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next chapter won't be about Yota, but you should know the Yota episode =D