Chapter 2 - Chunin exams PT1

7 years later~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Jonin instructors told the genins to all take a seat away from your teammates. Sasu sat at the upper left corner, she saw a redhead with a peanut shaped gourd sat down at the down left corner. 'This chakra is..'
Just before Sasu finished a thought, the Jonin instructor introduced himself.

Of course the Uchiha didn't care what his name was, she listened to the rest and started to write. 'This is what mom thought me..'I hope the others get it too'.

Twenty minutes passed by and the Uchiha's classmates had to use there kekke Genkai Shalo used her tensiegan. Sheila used her sensory hearing advanced from a humans hearing.

The redhead peanut gourd covered his right eye 'now what?' The Uchiha was amazed he could use the third eye. 'He's a descendant of the Fourth Kazekage'
"Stop times up" The instructor yelled pointing to the timer.

Everyone in the room sighed

"Time for the tenth question, raise your hand if you want to quit" he said with a smirk, a guy raised his hand "I'm sorry! I'm not up for this!" After they left the so called the "Peanut Gourd Redhead" rolled his eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You all pass!" He cheered "blah blah teamwork blah blah trusting" The Uchiha didn't listen to him at ALL.
"And for the next part of the exam it depends on survival" Her onyx eyes widened.

"You need a Heaven and earth scroll to past this test, do not I REPEAT DO NOT OPEN THE SCROLLS UNTIL THE END OF THE EXAM!" Anko shouted. Sasu, Shalo and Sheila got signed up and got the Heaven scroll. We went inside the forest and almost right away Sheila started talking. "Can't believe it right? Dattebamo!"
Shalo face palmed "THIS is why your related to Naruto".

Sasu covered both of there mouths
"someone's coming" she whispered
"Your pretty clever for a genin" A spiky Blonde with a ridiculously big fan smirked followed by a puppeteer with purple makeup and.. The so called peanut shaped gourd man (noted by Sasu) showed up.

"Hand your scroll over now or we'll have to take it by force" The makeup man spoke summoning his puppets.
"I'll handle the makeup weirdo" Sheila giggled "I'll handle that fan lady" Shalo smirked

"Hurry up and get the job finished" The Uchiha just stood there 'looks like I'm handling him'
He had a bloodthirsty look on his face
"Mother, you'll taste blood thicker than before!"

"Susanoo!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew! That took forever!
And yes Sasu can use susanoo this is not Itachi ~Senpai  peeps!

Bye my little duckies! =D

Quack!