New Orleans

Katherine's POV:

We are now walking in the streets but the thought of this, being in here, being in the city where your enemy is, just wouldn't sink in my mind. I have blinked a hundred times wishing that when I open my yes, I will be on a different place but hell, I am not.

"Is this a bar? I think this is a bar. Heck, I need a drink." Caroline said entering the door on a bar called Rousseau's. I just followed them. Don't even know what I should really do. I even don't have a penny with me.

"Bourbon please." Caroline said at the bartender. She drinks it straight, her hands on her head.

"How about you beautiful?" Ugh, what a flirt. I am not in the mood of flirting. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Sorry mate, she's not on the mood. But I would want a scotch." Enzo said. I just stared at them as they drink their ass off.

Few minutes later and I can already hear my stomach growling.

"Okay, what's that?" Caroline said eyeing at me.

"She's hungry." Enzo commented with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Obviously yes, and I don't have money with me so, if you are kind enough then would you want to treat me?" I ask them. Seriously, I am really hungry.

"Why didn't you tell me love, I should have ordered something for you." I narrow my eyes at Enzo. His endearment is just so annoying. But since he is going to buy me some food, then I will be nice to him, just for the mean time.

"Well, I didn't know that you are kind-hearted." I said sarcastically.

"But a sandwich will be much appreciated." I said smiling at him.

My sandwich arrives after a few minutes and instead of thinking about the problems, I decided to focus on eating. But at the back of my mind, there is this something that makes me feel that something bad is about to happen.

"Hey, pretty lady, would you want me to buy you a drink?" I look at the side when someone said but it's not for me. It's for Caroline. She scoffed and looks at the man.

"No. As you can see I already have a drink in my hand." Ow I can see, I am not the only one who is not in the mood in here. I just smirk at the man but he wasn't able to see me smirking.

"Come on, I know you want me too. Don't worry I won't bite you." The man said smirking, now Enzo's attention was also captured by the little scene that is going on in here. I just rolled my eyes and continue on eating my food. I don't care about them, I am hungry.

"Will you just-ugh, will-oh damn..." At the corner of my eye, I can see Caroline heat up as he taps the man's hands away from her.

"You will finish your drink, leave this bar, and go straight home." Yeah, there it is...the vampire barbie's compulsion.

"I'm on vervain...wait-you're a vampire?" The man said with wide eyes. I got out of my sit and got on my feet thinking what's gonna happen next.

"What's the problem in here mate?" Enzo intrude in and Caroline back off a little like what the hell did just happen.

"I haven't seen you in here before, you're new in here." He said once again which got the three of us curious. He narrows his eyes at us and walks away.

"I should report this." That's what he said before going out of the door.

"Report to what?" Caroline asks with curious face. Enzo vamp speed outside and so does Caroline. And I was left behind again. Great. Why do they keep on leaving me behind?