Ally 31: a freah start

I woke up and felt a little cold. I felt like I was missing some one thing.

Austin

Where's Austin. I remember that he had his arms around me when we went to sleep last night, but he's not here right now.

"Austin?" I whisper. He then comes out of the bathroom, he sees me awake and walks over to me.

"Hey." He whispers kneeing down to me.

I smile while rubbing my eyes. "What time is it?" I asks.

"Um it's eight twenty-five." He says looking at his phone.

"Wow. I need to get up then." I say uncovering myself form the sheets.

"Ally what are you doing?" He says while stopping me.

"Getting ready for work. It's Saturday." I remind.

"Ally no. You should take the day off. I want you to rest." He says while brushing my cheek with his thumb. He then gives me a kiss on my forehead.

I can feel my cheeks turn a pink color. Dang it! Calm down maybe he didn't notice. But of course I see a smirk on his face.

He half smiles, "You're so adorable when you blush." He says giving me more kisses on my cheek.

"Austin." I laugh nervously. I pull myself away from him. "I told you I'm not ready to be with you." I say looking down at the ground.

"I know. Sorry." He says. He sits next to me in the bed. "Okay. Well get some rest okay."

"Austin no!" I whine, "I don't want to stay here. Please please let me go. I love going to work." I beg him.

He smiles and nods, "okay. But you better be fast so we don't get stuck in traffic."

I run over to the bathroom and start getting ready. I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair.

I picked out a simple outfit. A cute pink ombré tank and teal shorts. I put on my sandals. I put on a simple bracelet that I love so much. Then I grabbed my bathing suit and put it into my bag. I want to go to the beach later. It's right by the record company any ways.

I put my hair into a braid and went down stairs.

I was looking for austin some where in my house. When I got to the kitchen it smelled really good.

"Hey. You made all of this." I say smiling at the yummy food on the kitchen table.

Austin smiles real big and nods, "Yeah since you're forcing yourself to go to work. I'm forcing you to eat this food." He jokes.

It looks so good so I sit down and eat this yummy breakfast. Austin sits next to me setting a plate for himself.

"Alls can you pass the jelly?" He asks pointing to the grape jelly.

I grab the jar and hand it over to him, his attention is on my eyes, then to my hand with the jelly jar, then to my scratched up wrist.

He sits there in silence staring at the cuts I have there. He takes the jar and sets it to the side. He takes my writs and carefully rubs the starches. He looks hurt, I can see the pain I'm his eyes.

"I'm so sorry." He whispers.

"It wasn't your fault." I say to him.

His eyes shoot up to mine looking straight into them.

"Don't give me that. Ally you told me you were giving up on life because of me. You wrote that in our letter."

"I said I couldn't take every thing okay." I snap at him, "I had a lot of going on. It wasn't just you."