A christmas (a NON christmas) fanfic

(Note: The pic is a work in progress. Also if you couldn't tell I stopped caring when I drew the tree XD)
I decided to do what warrior does and do a fic thing just a bit different. And if it's not like you at all well too bad I wrote this late because your mother doesn't have a life, and no matter how hard you ask Santa, your not getting a new dad. Saber4524 XxSnowyFoxxX WalrusLili warriors010 LizzieLou102 xX-ShadowDancer-Xx

A Christmas fic
Once upon a time there was a family of 7. There was the eldest, which was Saber, the other four i dunno how old they are but yea they're there... Somewhere... Ahem. It was Christmas Eve, and their mother was Jay, the most amazing timelord that's better than dr who and sans combined, and was also the queen of ships. She gathered them around, ready to tell Them an announcement."My children, I have something to announce!" Jay said. The children murmered and whispered among eachother quietly, wondering what it could be. "Your father is coming home for Christmas!" And that's when Jay realized, that her children lost their sh*t. Stuff was flying everywhere and even Tardises appeared. "ok ok ENOUGH!" Everyone then was quiet again. "Look, I know how you all feel about having a creepy clown murderer as your father, but if you give him a chance, you'll really like him." Jay said. "Now, he said that he'll be here in ten minutes, so get ready to meet him for the first time in ten years!" She said excitedly, and then ran off to her room.