Two Small Nekoes

Once there were two cute nekos. They werent big, so they were little. They were the cutest little nekoes in the world. One day, one of nekos was with his master walking in public. He came across another neko and his master.
"Master!" The neko said. "That person right there is a nekos!" He pointed at the other kitty. "Hes really cute too. That might be the one I need." The master nooded and the cute neko closed his eyes concentrating on telepathically talking to the other neko.
"Hi other neko!" The first one said.
"Hello!" The second replied.
"Is that your master?" The first one asked.
"No, I am just following her around." The neko started to walk across the street to the other boys.
"This is my master." Said the first neko. "His name is Hunter. I am Sampson, my name given to me from my master. What is your name?" Sampson asked.
"My name is Nick. So, is it the time on nekoing?" Nick asked. The time if nekoing is when a neko has to find another on to have sexy stuff with.
"Yes it is." Sampson said. "Let us go back to my masters home."
----------------------------------------------
"Master, would you like to remove my clothes?" Kevin nodded and took of the kitted clothes to his boxers.
"Well I have errands to run so Ill leave you two alone." He left.
"Shall we get started?" Nick asked. He began to push Sampson onto the bed. He kissed him lightly on the lips while straddling him. He took of his shirt revealing a sexily toned body. They kissed some more and Nick could feel Sampson getting hard under him. He got hard aswell. Nick got off and stared at the tent in Sampson pants. He pulled them dowm to reveal a large cock. Nick started to lick the tip slowly as he took of his own clothes. He put the dick in his mouth and started to suck lighlty. He started going harder and deeper, while Sampson moaned. Finally Nick got up and hopped over Sampson straddling him again. He slowly lower himself onto Sampson dick, and started to bounce. The bouncing got harder and harder and Sampson grabbed Nicks cock. He started to jerk him off while he rode. Nick got up and went into doggy style. (Lol) His tailed waved, teasing Samspon. Sampson put his dick in slowly and started to thrust. Nicks tail was wrapped around Sampson body, forcing him to stay in.
"Deeper!" Nick moaned. "Deeper!" Sampson went as deep as he could.
"Nick! Im climaxing!" He came, all inside if Nick, and Nick came onto the bed sheets.
----——––----------------------------------
After they cleaned up and put the sheets in the wash, Sampson thanked Nick for giving him such a pleasing time. Nick left and was finished before Kevin even got him.
End!
(<an>A/N thank you for readin this is my first yaoi one shots book. Please comment and vote for more, also leave some suggestions. I plan on doing erieri and sebaciel. Maybee even some rinxshima sexiness. Thank you and baii!!</an>)