The First Kiss

It's tough being gay in a small school system. There isn't really that many other gay people. Especially ones who are attractive. I'm lucky I have a friend who is.
No ine knows that I am though. Not even him. It's cool though cause we hang out. I could take him to be all mine but, I don't know. I guess I'm too baby. Today is a good day though.
Today is the night before his big birthday party. The reason this is the big day is because I get to help him set up. And all alone too!
I was almost done with my homework so I could walk up to his house then. Once I finished I walked to him. I brought my travel sack just in case he wanted a sleepover.
I got to his house and tried knocked on the door. As I went to knock the door opened and I pretty much thrusted my fist in the air looking like an idiot.
"Heyya Jon!"
"Sup."
"Please come in!"
"Alright." I mumbled as I walked in. He was so darn cheery I don't know why
"So how do you do?" Logan asked me. He was doing some chores or something in his kitchen while he talked to me.
"I'm good. How are you?"
"I'm better now. ;);)"
I smiled and felt my cheeks get a little warm. He dried off his hands and I followed him into the living room.
"You can sit wherever. We're gonna start settin up later."
"K." I said blankly.
"Whatcha wanna watch? House Hunters is fun!" Damn how could he be so cutee.
"Whatever you wanna watch." I replied.
"I wanna watch you." I thought I heard him mumble.
"Huh?"
"I wanna watch Dr. Who." He said.
"Oh. Alright."
A couple episode later Logan and I wemt upstairs to his room to decorate.
"Man you have such a rich person home!" I said. His house was huge and all fancy and nice compared to mine. "And your room is so organized!"
"We're not rich. And yes thanks for noticing."
"So what are we gonna do?"
"Well Jon I have to say something real quick."
"Yes?"
"Jon I think I like you." Logan turned to me red-faced.
"Oh." I started to get red-faced too.
"So, I just wanted to know if you would be my homecoming date?" He asked really cutely and politely and flusteredely.
"Well of course!"
"Really?"
"Heck yea!"
"Awesome!" He said. Logan jumped around the room for a bit. He stopped to take a hardcore breather.
"Hey Logan are you okay?"
"Yea just need a breather. I really lack energy right now."
"Oh. Umm, I have one condition for the homecoming thing." He looked at me with puppy eyes like I was going to ditch him.
"What is it?"
"We can't go as boyfriend and boyfriend okay? Just friends." Logan looked down as I said that.
"Okay..."
"Hey, it doesn't mean we're not boyfriend and boyfriend!" As I said that he looked up and his eyes were lit like a christmas tree.
"Really?! You like me?"
"Yea I think so." I started to get flustered. "I would have been too baby to admit it otherwise."
"This is awesome!!" He jumped up and gave me a hug. He squeezed me really hard I had his head nuzzled into my shoulder.
Later, we were already done decorating. We were laying in his bed watching tele and he was real close to my side and my arm was round him.
That was how we spent the rest of the night. My mom texted me that jt was late and I had to go. I gave my new boyfriend a big hug and went home. Only after I smacked his bottom.

---- Long Time Skip ----

It has been about 2 weekd since I first became boyfriends with my bud Logan. And tomorriw was homecoming. I was going with him. I had already had my suit and everything ready and I was about to head to Logans to practice dancing. I ran to his house after i got home and knocked on his door. When I saw him, it looked like he had just been crying.
"Love? Were you juts crying?" I was really concerned.
"No I'm alright. It's my allergies."
"It's the middle of October. What are you allergic to?"
"Happiness." He said.
Damn. That's a lil deep.
"You're unhappy?"
"Not when you are here!" He smiled.
"Oh." I said. I wonder why he is sad. He doesn't seem it. He always is cheery.
"Shall we practoce dancing?" Logan said. He had an arm outstretched towards me.
"Yes I believe we should."
We moved quickly into the open part of his kitchen which had hardwood floor. I took my shoes off to make it easier to slide around.
We danced and laughed. I spun him and picked him up and dipped him. It was all good and fun. When we were done, Logan was a little bit extra out of energy.
"Im gonna sit down for a bit okay bubs?" Logan said to me.
"Are you okay lover?"
"Yea im alright. Just need a breather."
"Oh."

The next day came and passed. It was nearly 10 30 and homecoming was almost over. We were obciously the best couple there.
We returned to his house and went up to his room. He changed inot pijama like clothes.
He pulls me over to the stairs and we started to go down. Before we could reach the bottom I grabbed him. When he turned his head to me I grabbed his chin and pulled his face towards mine and I kissed him.
It was a slightly bad kis. But it was still our first kiss. His face grew red as he smiled.
"You kissed me! I didnt kno-" I cut him off with another kiss.
"I did." I said as we went back to his room.
That night was awesomd. The main thing we did was make out and ifmt was so coool.
After the next day had passed I ran up to Logans house to see him. Logans mother answer the door.
"Hello miss. Where's logan?"
Mrs. Logans moms face got pale.
"Come in honey I need to tell you something."
I walked in the room behing his mom.
"So where is Logan?"
"Logan.... Logan is dead."
"What?"
"He had stage 3 lung cancer. It was inoperable whe. They found it." She started to tear up. As did I. This can't be happening.
Logan is dead!

(Hello everybody checm my youtube oyt at The Warhammer!)