chapter 2

Emalees pov

After I got a text from jack I walked over to his locker to get away from Clifford and to go to first block. I walked over and saw Jack he put his arm around my waist, gave me a quick kiss and kept talking to the guys. I reconised Luke, Ashton, and Calum. But I hadnt really ever seen the rest of them. They kept talking before I heard a new voice. "So when is practice?" I heard the voice say as I soon reconised it to be none other than the big red dog himself.

"Uh well I was hopeing we could start tonight maybe at luke and Emalees house? Sound good?"

"Yea sounds fine." I heard my brother Luke say.

"Well I've got to go my free period is about over and I've got to go to second block." I spoke up.

"Ok well see you later babe." Jack said be for giving me a kiss.

"Hey no pda especially with my sister in front of me." I heard Luke half joke as I went to get my English books.

~~

I got to second block and sat down beside Baylie."so you'll never guess whose coming to my house this evening."

"Who?" she asked while doodling little pictures of her and my brother I never got what she saw in him.

"The new boy."

"What? Why?" she exclaimed

"They replaced the old guitarist with him."

"They should have had you play your pretty good and you can sing."

"Oh yea thanks but no thanks"

~~

Second period flew by and I was walking to the cafeteria when I bumped into someone. "What the hell? Watch were your going dip shit." I said be for I saw who it was. I looked up and saw the one face I didn't want to. "Go. Away. Clifford."

"Oh you've got to deal with me I'm staying at your house for a week."

"What?! Why!?" I almost screamed

"My parents don't trust me to stay home alone and your brother said I could."

"Uh screw you!"

"Gladly."

"Go fuck yourself"

"Why would I when your here?" he asked with a chuckle and a smirk.

I flipped him the bird be for going and sitting on Jack's lap.

~~~

Longer but still short sorry