Chapter 1- Introducing (drum roll please)...THEM!

Author's Note: Remember you've been warned!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are moments when we as humans feel like we're been watched. To be honest, for me those moments would be every single day at my place of work. I feel like every action that I make is being watched my bosses. But then, that's just me being paranoid as usual because seriously, why would two really attractive men that have all women and some men both married and single falling at their feet be watching my every move? Not only am I not as attractive as the other women, but I'm at least triple the size of what they weigh. I'm not exactly someone who constantly puts herself down saying she's fat,but, there are moments that I'm full of negative thoughts about myself and those moments occur when I'm surrounded by some of the twig shaped women at work.

"Tess, can you get some coffee for me please?" Adrian called out from the office that were both him and his twin brother were sharing.

"I too love" Luke called out too.

Meet the twins Adrian and Luke MacArthur, the owners of MacArthur's & Co. Attractive-sexy-handsome-Greek gods blessed with blue steely eyes that looked like they were staring straight at your soul. At the age of 28, not only are they the most eligible bachelors in New York but also earn more than a million each year which then brings out all the gold diggers waiting to try their luck. Wherever these men went, all the female population in that area fell over themselves just to be close to them. Especially the women here that always seem to have two buttons undone on their shirts and then when any of the brothers walked past, they jutted out their non-existent boobs. Of course, the brothers are quite oblivious to the fact that these women go through the trouble of getting themselves to be noticed. Why would they? When at the click of their fingers, they can get any woman they want.

I have to say I've thought for a while now that they're both homosexuals that are scared of coming out of the closet. As their personal assistant, I felt like one of my duties when I took this job would be to do the breaking up from their girlfriends for them. But then i've never had to do that since I started working here a year ago.

"Here you go" I said giving a mug of coffee to Luke and then bending over the desk to give the other mug to Adrian. While doing this, I heard a sharp intake of breath from Luke but didn't think much of it. I had that moment again where I felt someone was just watching my every move but instead of my actions, they were staring at a particular part of my body.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked both of them while straightening up and standing to the side.

"Not at the moment love" Luke replied. I felt like I was the only one who noticed little details that made them different. For instance like how Luke's voice always had a bit of humour in it when he spoke and Adrian's voice was more on the dark-stern level. But then that's just me being my crazy creepy self.

"Okay then I'll just get back to my desk now" I felt bothered because of the disappointment that rushed over me because I couldn't stay in their presence for much longer. I didn't want to start acting like the other women that pouted whenever they weren't in the presence of these men. I was an independent woman who needed no man or should I say men in this case? Lies!!! My subconscious yelled out.

On my way out, I bumped into Sophie A.K.A office slut. Between the two of us, anyone could tell that we absolutely could not stand each other's guts and there was no day at work we didn't trade insults. She was a typical 'Class A' bitch. Yes I swore. When it came down to Sophie, I don't care if I swear or not. And that's saying a lot on my hatred towards her, because, I absolutely cannot stand swearing. It just sounds disgusting to hear it or even say it. Sophie felt the need to always remind people that she went on a date with both of the twins which to me, felt like a blatant lie. Although standing next to her made me feel like a big fat elephant. I have to say that she was extremely pretty that she had all the men -well except the gay ones- in the building falling all over her. With her perfect figure it's a wonder that the MacArthur twins aren't falling over themselves for her too.