I'm Stupid, You're Moody

A/N: After such a horrible couple of months, I've finally updated! Thank you everyone that's giving me such motivational words.. Much love all ya sexy muffins <3 
Most especially, a huge thanks to  BooKNLovehayright and lis_rocks... all your advice gave me great motivation (haha even though more assignments keep accumulating)

Also i changed this chapter to become a "filler" because i just needed to put through something.. Thanks again y'all. Never in a million years would i have thought people would actually want to read more of what I write <3

****************************************************************************

"What are you doing?"

"Huh?"

"Are you out of your goddamn mind?"

Just that question alone shook me straight out of my shocked trance. Trust Adrian to be the one standing at "MY" door but yet question my absolutely perfectly working mind.

"Are you deaf?"

"If I knew you were this incompetent in answering simple questions, I wouldn't have hired you."

"Whoa! Rile it in buddy... oh wait shit did I say that out loud" ok trust me I've never wanted to be bury deeper until right now.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean for that to slip out..."

"But?"

"Oh there's no but sir"

"Spit it out"

"Um ok then... why are you here right now... In front of my door? Is everything ok? Oh God is Mr MacArthur ok?"

"One question at a time Tess... Are you going to invite me in?"

Oh shit he wanted to come in. Lord knows what I'll do to him if we were in this small apartment together with the door locked. Ok Tess you got this just say sure come in and that's it.

"Um...Chris is sleeping"

"Chris?"

"Yeah he doesn't like when he's woken up by any form of noise"

"You know what? I'll see you at the office tomorrow 7am sharp and no tardiness or you'll have me to answer to" A shiver through my bones and goose bumps appeared along my skin. I watched him leave with the urge to face palm myself.

I am officially the most stupid person on planet earth and I'm pretty sure the whole universe. Why did I have to bring up my dog? Why couldn't I have just said yes? I wasn't lying when I said Chris didn't like being woken up by any form of noise.

But wait a minute, did I detect extra coldness from his usual coldness? He did seem a little bit angrier than usual as he was leaving. Oh God what if he wanted to talk to me about something important? He didn't even answer my questions! One question my ass Tess... how about not even answering anything!

"Wow I didn't expect this kind of welcoming"

Rolling my eyes I walked back inside leaving the door open for Xavier to walk through. I guess I'd been asleep in the tub longer than I thought.

"Get any louder and you're going to wake up Chris. You know how he gets."

"Bacon isn't that bad"

"You're not the one that deals with his yaps when he notices I'm asleep... I guess that's his form of payback".

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Can you get the door? I'm going to go put on some clothes because if one more person sees me in my towel I'm going to scream"

"Well someone's been busy" He replied while wiggling his brows

"Just go"

Looking through my closet for some comfortable clothes, I heard him open the door but I couldn't make out the conversation that was taking place.

"Hey babe who's at the door?" I called out.

In about 2 minutes I heard the door click back in place and saw Xavier's shadow coming into my room.

"Who was it?"

"Oh it was just some guy that told me to tell you Luke was ok"

"Huh?... Who the heck is Lu... oh Mr MacArthur... Oh wait crap! Adrian came back?"

"If you're talking about the guy that looked like he wanted to put a bullet through my brain then... yeah he came back"

"Crap....Crap...Crap"

"Since you said he came back, why was he even here in the first place? And who the hell is he?"

"I don't know Xav and he's one of my boss"

"Well fuck me dead Tee are you fucking your boss?"

"Get out! just get out your stay here is long overdue"

"You are?"

"No I'm not! Lock the door when you leave. If you're not leaving, put the TV on the lowest volume and don't finish my food."

"Don't think we're not gonna talk about this Tee"

"Yeah yeah whatever you say".

Today has officially been the most dramatic day of my life! Actually scratch that I've had worse with Ted obviously involved.

With that I fell asleep to Xavier singing horribly to Britney spears in the lounge.God help my soul.