Chapter 3

Widely smiling to himself Taehyung ran to jungkook's back garden, jumped over the broken gate. Because they know each other for so long he knows every entrance and room in jungkook's house. When he got to the door, he noticed a tired boy sleeping on the steps.

"Ahh kookie, I'm sorry I took so long." taehyung whispered. He picked up the boy and carried him bridal style to the living room, then ran back to look the door. When he returned to the living room, he noticed the boy was shivering so he covered the boy with a blanket.

Taehyung laid on the floor, took one of the extra pillows and covered himself with a blanket. Looking over he sees the sleeping boy and smiles. He felt lucky and happy that he has someone like jungkook. It feels great to have someone who cares about you. Someone who will be there when you're on the ground. And jungkook is that person. He never left Taehyung, even though he's younger and smaller than Taehyung he tries to take care of his older hyung.

"I don't know what I would so without you. Thank you, I love you hyung" before closing his eyes Taehyung whispered with a smile.

Then he fell asleep

Jungkook's pov

"Please, s... s.. stop. It hurts... please".

My eyes opened wide open, looked around to see what's going on. Is someone sleep talking or..

Investigating where the sound is coming from I looked down to see Taehyung laying on the floor looking very tired and sweaty. His arms are protecting his face in defense. Is he having nightmares again? Ah..poor hyung. Wait, why is he on the floor? I told him when I'm asleep or not here he can sleep on my bed. That idiot.

While looking at him I noticed the room is getting brighter the sun is about to rise.

I got up and poked his showing stomach.

"Yah Taehyung! Wake up hyung" I whispered loudly. Then he slowly opened his precious eyes and looked at me blushing because his stomach is showing.

"W.. what's wrong?" he asked with a confused. I replied shyly pointing at the window "t.. the sun, the sun is about to rise. Would you like to watch with me?"

Taehyung looked at the window and nodded.

We got up and sprinted to the window. Looking at the beautiful view I noticed Taehyung smile which made me smile too.

Taehyung's pov

Everything was dark. But I could see the shadows get closer and closer to me. The most dangerous one was holding a knife pointing at me. Glowing eyes looking at me with a smirk. Then I felt something going through my chest. It was a knife. Salty tears starting falling down my face. It hurts.

"Please, s... s.. stop. It hurts... please" I begged nearly choking on my own tears. The air felt heavy and poisoned. I held my arms in defense.

Make it stop. Please..

"Yah Taehyung! Wake up hyung" familiar voice overtook the sound of the shadows whispering. It got louder and louder. I closed my eyes and opened them slowly and saw jungkook looking at me also poking my showing stomach which made me blush. Ah.

"What's wrong?" looking at his face, something is bothering him. I asked confused.

He pointed at the window shyly. "T.. the sun, the sun is about to rise. Would you like to watch with me?"

I nodded with a smile. When we got closer to the exotic view, comfortably leaned on the window sill. Looking at the view made me extremely happy and lucky to be alive. It's like a bright light in the tunnel of darkness. All I could think about is the beauty of this beautiful world, it's fascinating to me. This view really reminds me of my mother. She had this bright smile.. she was so beautiful and smart. Why did she have to leave?

Suddenly I felt eyes on me so I looked over to my right seeing jungkook's warm smile. I'm really thankful for him.

"Hey, hyung? I should go now, thanks for a place to stay. I don't want to bothe-" he interrupted me

"No worries and stay, you don't bother me" placed his hand on my shoulder, rubbing it gently.

"But my dad...I don't want him to be more furious" i replied with a quiet voice. I'm really scared to go back, but I need to. I can't just leave my dad...he's my only family. Maybe he's not him sometimes, but I still need to be there for him. When he hurts me, I know he can't control his actions. Mum's death really affected him. He really lost it. I have these days when I feel really depressed and angry yet I try to control my actions. I wish he could.

Walking over to the kitchen jungkook behind me, when we got to the door, he hugged me tightly "Please be careful hyung. I'll always be here if you need help... always, " he said with a worried face. "I'll call you when I will get there okay? Don't worry, I will be okay, " I replied with a smile.

-----------------

Taehyung finally left jungkook's house. Jumping over the gate he heard something. He looked around and noticed it's coming from the house next door...His house.

Walking towards the mansion, he came inside in and now he's could hear it more clearly. Is someone screaming for help or is an illusion? When he reached the kitchen he saw his dad on the floor with blood around him. Still in shock, he kneeled down to his level.

"D-dad? What happened?" Taehyung asked, shocked choking on his tears. He couldn't think straight. Then he noticed a sharp subject in his chest. Why did he leave and didn't listen to his dad? Then suddenly a weak voice spoken. He looked at his dad, tears rolled down his cheeks but he didn't care.

"Don't blame yourself Taehyung. I'll join your mother now... i-i miss her so much.. I'm sorry son. I-i love you.. " After these words, silence came. Taehyung couldn't stop looking at his dad's lifeless body. Did he really just leave him? Alone?.. No, it can't be real. It's just a dream he thought.

After blinking multiple times he looked back at his dad then grabbed his shoulders and shook him. "Dad?! Dad, you can't leave me! Please wake up! Mom and now you?! No, I won't let you leave, " he cried. A couple of minutes passed and still no answer. So he gave up. It wasn't a dream. His father actually left him..

Taehyung took his phone and dialed 999. He explained exactly what happened and how he found his dad. After the ambulance took his dad, he didn't want to stay in this house anymore. He packed his backpack with all the things he will need and left.

He can't cry anymore. He feels numb. No more emotions. Only emptiness. Once again, he's alone and nobody can save him.

Taehyung was comfortably walking in circles around the new park then his phone suddenly started to ring. Straight away he answered.

"Taehyung" soft voice called his name. He replied with a weak smile "Jimin..".