Jordan POV

Im in California. Trying to get bella back. Its really easy cause she's in the news alot when she's with Ashton.

Anthony POV (long time no see)
I'm back. I thought I got over bella when she's was dating jordan. I am wrong. Now that she dating Ashton. I don't know what to do anymore. I relized I still like bella. I look up Ashton name on Google. A new article came up that caught me eye

Ashton Irwin and Antabellbunny date

The photo above is supposedly to be Ashton Irwin and his new girlfriend youtuber Antabellbunny. The couple was spot walking around LA . A fan said she saw Bella walking around the area when Ashton Irwin comes and surprise her. While walking a bunch of paparazzi came and started taking pictures and asking questions. While the couple was trying to escape it didn't work. Ashton told them you can take pictures of me when I'm with the band but not when I'm spending time with my girlfriend . So Ashton and bella ran and they went into a mall. The couple has been rumored to be dating for a few weeks. When Ashton tweeted confirm that his relationship. But fans believe that these two had been dating since bella and Jordan sweeto breakup last year. The both 25 year olds have both been in long term relationships. Its sad to say that only a few more pictures of this couple Untill Ashton starts touring again but the fans hoped that these 2 still date.

Wow she seems happy. I'm surprised she actually dated him. I relized that I still love her. I probbley never stop loving her.

@smoshanthony - hey I'm in love again but she already taken

Bella POV
Aww Anthony is in love again. I hope that girl knows that Anthony loves her.

Ashton- hey you ready to go to the movie

Bella- yeah

(You have to remember Bella started dating jordan when she was 21 and they dated for 4 years. And Jordan didn't ask bella on a date untill her 22 birthday)