Opinions

Megan's P.O.V

I don't know why  I was upset about this, but I was. By the time I made it back to my room, I was crying. That seems to be the only thing that I've been doing since I got in this house.

I closed the door behind me and took a deep breath. Calum was still lying on my bed. He must have fallen back to sleep; I could hear his steady breathing. I wiped my fingers under my eyes, getting rid of any excess tears that may have remained.

"You okay?" Calum asked, suddenly feeling his arms around me. I flinched at the sudden contact.

"I'm fine," I replied, plastering a fake smile on my face.

"Then, why are you upset?" He delved deeper.

"I'm not upset," I said, trying to make it sound convincing.

"Yes, you are," he said, obviously not buying what I was saying.

"Fine! They both took it horribly and I don't think either of them will ever want to see my face ever again. Michael definitely hates me and Luke was... also angry," I told him.

"They'll get over it," he reassured me.

"But, what if they don't?" I asked.

He looked me in the eye, "They will."

I didn't respond, I just hugged him.

Ashton's  P.O.V

I can tell that there is now division in the house. The boys clearly didn't take the new couple very well and this will cause problems. Now, if we have to fight against the wolves, I have concerns that they will not hesitate to leave one of our fellow vampires. This will result in more hatred between us all and our walls of loyalty will crumble.

Michael will take it the worst. His temper is the worst of all of us and it will make him show fake revulsion for Megan. He will push her until she breaks. He will make her loathe him and that will crush Michael even more. He needs to learn to deal with his anger and emotions.

I will help Megan, but to what extent? Our pasts have brought us all closer together. How can one girl break the friendships we have developed over the past one hundred years? Michael, Calum and Luke are the only family I have left and I know that's how they all feel as well. However, Megan has weaselled her way in a gap we didn't see. She is now a part of our lives and we can't do anything about that. As a vampire, we must help her to control her hunger and get used to the life of a vampire. The perks, the downfalls and everything in between. 

Lets hope we all get through in one piece...

Michael P.O.V

That bitch!

She comes in here and starts asking questions that I don't want to have to answer. Then, she yells at me and leaves. What the hell?!

Why did I ever like her?

No matter how much I try to convince myself that I don't like her, I will always be in love with her.

But first, I must make her see how much she has hurt me by showing her my retaliation.

Then, she will know exactly how I felt.

Calum's P.O.V

Finally, I get to hold her in my arms, I get to show her how much I love her. I knew the boys wouldn't take this very well, but I'm sure they'll get over it soon. I realise how much they love her as well; the look in their eyes when they look at her reminds me of the way I feel myself.

If she is in trouble, they will protect her, whether they are with her or not. They will definitely be pissed at me for a while, but we have been through worse than this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took so long and I'm sorry this is really, really short. Please don't throw rocks at me... I'll try and update as soon as possible but I might not be able to post until the weekend because of school.

ilysm xx