Deceit

Luke's P.O.V

My plan was set and now all I had to do was wait.

(A/N: Just a quick question. Does anyone think they know what's going to happen?)

Megan's P.O.V

I turned around in Calum's arms and kissed his lips softly. There was a smile on his face when I pulled away.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

I shrugged. "Why not?"

"I'm going to go talk to Ashton. I'll be back in a minute," he said, exiting my room.

I decided that I was going to get changed, so I changed into black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. The door opened again and Calum walked in.

"That was fast," I exclaimed, smiling at Calum.

"Yeah, I forgot to do something," he replied.

"What?" I asked him.

He walked over to where I was standing, placing a finger underneath my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"This," he answered before putting his lips on mine. I melted into the kiss, pulling gently on his hair. His hands we on my neck, his thumb caressing my cheek. He never kissed me like this before. This kiss was gentle and meaningful, whereas before it was lustful and rough. I don't know which I prefer, but who am I to ask questions?

His tongue slipped over my bottom lip and I gave him permission to deepen the kiss. I felt an urgency in the way he kissed me and I kissed him in the same way. He backed me up, lowering me down on the bed, our lips never breaking apart. Calum's lips made their way down my jawline and to my neck, sucking slightly. My eyes closed in pleasure and leaned my neck, allowing him more access to my neck. He gently nibbled on the area and a moan escaped my mouth. Calum slowly started to lift the hem of my shirt.

Calum's P.O.V

After I'd finished talking with Ashton, I made my way back to Megan's room. As I was walking down the hallway, I noticed the door to Megan's room was slightly ajar... strange. I don't remember hearing her leave her room. As I opened the door, my eyes widened at the sight I was seeing. I saw Megan kissing the person who had pissed her off only about and hour ago. I saw her kissing the person who I assumed was my best friend. I saw her kissing Luke.

"What the fuck?" I shouted from the doorway.

Megan stopped kissing Luke and looked in my direction. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at me, then back at Luke. I don't know what was confusing her. I was the one who just walked in on her making out with my "best friend".

"How is this possible?" She asked, flabbergasted. "How can there be two of you?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I said angrily. "You shouldn't be the one asking questions. I was the one who walked in on you and Luke kissing, so what are you so confused about?"

"What?! But, I was kissing you. I was kissing Calum." She said.

"Clearly not; I'm standing right here," I stated, matter-of-factly.

"I don't understand."

"You don't have to because I don't trust you anymore. You stay away from me, I stay away from you, okay?" I said leaving the room.

Megan's P.O.V

Tears pricked my eyes. Calum just left and now I'm left confused as fuck.

The person who was standing right next to me, whom I thought was Calum, turned into Luke.

"You prick!" I screamed at him. "You used your powers on me, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did."

"Get out," I said, tears streaming down my face. When he didn't leave I became angry. "I said... LEAVE!"

He rose to his feet and left my room.

For the first time in a long time, I felt alone. I curled up into a ball on my bed and cried. They all hate me now. The only person who I haven't managed to hurt yet is Ashton, but the other three aren't on good terms with me at the moment. When Calum walked out the room, I felt like he had ripped out my heart and took it with him. I realise that I haven't known any of them for a very long time, but the relationship Calum and I shared was a strong one. Now, it's all gone because of Luke. I'm never talking to him again. I'm not even going to acknowledge his presence. I hate him for ruining what Calum and I had, and Calum will probably never talk to me again.

The more I cried, the more I thought about it.

Someone came into my room, but I didn't really care, I just continued to cry. I felt my bed sink next to me and someone hugged me. I melted into his arms and he hugged me harder.

"It's okay," he said to me. I matched the voice to Ashton's.

"It's really not!" I replied. "They all hate me. I'm surprised you don't hate me."

"I could never hate you and they don't hate you either; I know how they feel about you and you can't just throw that away. So, no they don't hate you."

"You don't know that."

"Maybe not for sure, but I've known them for a very long time, and none of them have been like this  about one girl before. Just give them some time," he comforted me, not that it helped much.

I didn't reply as I didn't know how to.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Ashton questioned me, a sympathetic look in his eyes.

"I'll be fine," I replied, a forced smile on my face. I didn't believe it, but I needed him to. "Can you keep Luke away from me please? I don't ever want to see his face again."

Ashton nodded and kissed the top of my head. He closed the door behind him and I heard him walk down the stairs. Another tear slipped down my cheek, but I wiped it away, forbidding myself to cry again.

I laid back down and closed my eyes, thinking about nothing and everything.

Luke's P.O.V

I couldn't help but overhear the conversation Megan had with Ashton.

My plan had gone horribly wrong and now I have lost any chance that I once had with her. Calum also hates us both, but we have gone through worse. Only time will tell.

I know one thing for sure...

Megan hates me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT QUESTION

DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE A SEX SCENE?

please let me know because it would help a lot if I knew your opinions

I'm sorry this took ages, but I couldn't think of how to write this chapter. Please let me know your thought on this.